4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

Nearly had some really bad news today, went to the venue to enquire about potentially getting in an hour earlier and someone out there had taken it upon themselves to cancel the event, with another event taking up the date this would have cost us thousands.

We fought endlessly today to make sure our event still went ahead, luckily we have a great working relationship with the venue and they worked really hard to make sure our event went ahead, it really is a shame someone would stoop so low, I know things like this don't just happen in Wrestling but it really does put a downer on 'Pro-Wrestling' in this Country in my eyes.

What the fuck?!

that's basically my reaction as well... any idea who it was?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nearly had some really bad news today, went to the venue to enquire about potentially getting in an hour earlier and someone out there had taken it upon themselves to cancel the event, with another event taking up the date this would have cost us thousands.We fought endlessly today to make sure our event still went ahead, luckily we have a great working relationship with the venue and they worked really hard to make sure our event went ahead, it really is a shame someone would stoop so low, I know things like this don't just happen in Wrestling but it really does put a downer on 'Pro-Wrestling' in this Country in my eyes.

What the fuck?!
It's not a high-profile British Wrestling event if nobody doesn't try to sobatage it.

• Paid Members

1 more match and potentially 1 more import to announce.Nearly had some really bad news today, went to the venue to enquire about potentially getting in an hour earlier and someone out there had taken it upon themselves to cancel the event, with another event taking up the date this would have cost us thousands.We fought endlessly today to make sure our event still went ahead, luckily we have a great working relationship with the venue and they worked really hard to make sure our event went ahead, it really is a shame someone would stoop so low, I know things like this don't just happen in Wrestling but it really does put a downer on 'Pro-Wrestling' in this Country in my eyes.

Absolute fucking travesty! I hope who ever did this get's a fucking slap. I can assist in that said slapping too if you wish? ;)Glad you got it sorted though! :thumbsup:

1 more match and potentially 1 more import to announce.Nearly had some really bad news today, went to the venue to enquire about potentially getting in an hour earlier and someone out there had taken it upon themselves to cancel the event, with another event taking up the date this would have cost us thousands.We fought endlessly today to make sure our event still went ahead, luckily we have a great working relationship with the venue and they worked really hard to make sure our event went ahead, it really is a shame someone would stoop so low, I know things like this don't just happen in Wrestling but it really does put a downer on 'Pro-Wrestling' in this Country in my eyes.

Absolute fucking travesty! I hope who ever did this get's a fucking slap. I can assist in that said slapping too if you wish? ;)Glad you got it sorted though! :thumbsup:
Me to Azrall, never been so stressed in my life.

Me to Azrall, never been so stressed in my life.
Glad you got it sorted buddy , can't believe people would sink so low - scum . Personnally I think you should out them !

4FW has some good wrestlers too y'know, Mr Chips. I'm sure you know that already, but worth putting it out there. The line-up of 'import' talent is already pretty stellar. The unique selling aspect of the show will be seeing them mix with the excellent talents that 4FW has developed over the past seven years.

Archived