4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

I think this match will showcase Wild Boar and Jason Larusso at there absolute best... potential show stealer right there for sure.

Regarding the other import we are still waiting on a few final details again it's only a hopefully but as soon we know everyone else will know, I can't go into why it hasn't been arraged yet but we are still very hopefull and it will be an absolute blast if we can get him.

hbk hbk hbk hbk... DONT CRUSH MY DREAMS 4FW!!! :angry:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 4 matches announced so far, we still have many Stars to announce along with 2 more matches and with nearly a Month to go everything is coming together nicely.

what matches would those attending like to see as the final 2 matches? we have a singles Heavyweight contest lined up with only one name a dead cert in it so far, along with a 6 man Tag Team match.

So far we have...

: Announced Matches :

NewYearsWrestleution2012BehnamAlivsDickTogocopy.jpg

PrinceDevittvsOwenPhoenixcopy.jpg

JackDynamoandTheSaviourJDKnightvsEnglishLionEddieRyanandTheSaintcopy.jpg

WildBoarvsJasonLarussocopy.jpg

Joel Redman

HalloweenSpectacularJoelRedmanStatscopy.jpg

Joel Redman is a well-travelled grappler, renowned for his consistent high-level performance and show stealing abilities. He is a decorated champion elsewhere, having held gold, belts and trophies almost everywhere he has travelled. One of the limited exceptions to this is 4FW.

Since debuting in 2007, The Devonshire Crippler has torn through all competition that has been placed in front of him. Whether that has been singles, tags or even 3-on-1 handicap matches, he has remained undefeated in every appearance he has made. It is safe to say that Joel Redman is the highest profile athlete in 4FW to have not been made a contender to any of the 4Front championships.

Redman

Also for anyone interested we have an event on Saturday 15th October at Thatcham Catholic Club in Thatcham with John Walters taking on 4FW hot prospect Jason Larusso, thought i'd give it a mention as it is one of our regular venues and the crowd are absolutely fantastic every time the match will be all kinds of great.

Archived