4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Paid Members

The difference just over a year makes, Ryan/Reyes now on the good side of the spectrum against a newly hated Dynamo, makes a good tag team match, what impresses me is also that they didn't rush into a Dynamo vs Saint blow off match straight away and went with something else that helps the card better. Awesome.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TrainingSeminarscopy.jpg

4FW is proud to announce 3 huge seminars set to take place at the 4FW Academy in Swindon.

13th October 2011 - John Walters: Former ROH Pure Wrestling Champion, and current Lucha Libre USA Superstar.

30th October 2011 - Prince Devitt: Current NJPW Superstar and undoubtedly the finest Junior Heavyweight Wrestler in the World today.

TBA October/November 2011 - Dick Togo: Japanese Wrestling legend has done it all in the World of Pro-Wrestling, the date will be announced very soon.

Places are very limited so serious enquiries only please, feel free to pm on here or email the 4FW Office at wrestling_4fw@hotmail.co.uk for prices and times.

4FW

Just a little note, Devitt is now once again challenging for the IWGP Jnr Heavyweight Title next week. Ibushi was forced to relinquish the belt due to injury so he will face KUSHIDA in a decision match for the belt.

Hopefully if he wins, *this* time he brings the belt with him!

• Paid Members

but really putting him over an established Devitt just doesn't make sense to me, even though he is a NJ guy rather than a SMASH guy now, I guess it could work, but it'd take a few solid defences from him to get me to believe it after.

Everyone can go above and beyond on the odd occasion I guess.

I'm just going to go for UK debuts and people who would create a lot of interest:

America:

Ricochet - Incredibly hot right now, one of the best high flyers in the world right now. Will be increasingly busy with Japan and American appearences tho.

Johnny Gargano - Appears poised to really break out this year and beyond. A fan of the British style as he cites Johnny Saint as an influence.

Michael Elgin - A really good power house, coming into his own as a worker right now. Would be nice to see him mix it up with the heavyweights or partner Wild Boar.

Hallowicked & Frightmare - Really fun, colourful tag team with a lot of personality and great tag team wrestling skills.

Japan:

TAKA Michinoku - I think you already said this is in the works?

Munenori Sawa - Is retiring in Nov but if he were ever to return, I'd love to see him again live.

Daisuke Sekimoto - Beast of a man. When/if wXw brings him back in, see if you can talent share.

Kota Ibushi - Was supposed to happen at the end of 08, but his popularity and stock has only increased tremendously since then.

EDIT: WHY DO I ALWAYS TYPE WILD BOARD????

Again the question has been asked, he is aware there is high interest in people wanting him to bring the belt(s) depending of course....we shall see.

We are in talks with many imports for 2012, who are high on peoples lists of wrestlers to see live?

cobystag's list is pretty good.

But the top of my list of wrestlers to see would be Low Ki. I'd also love to see Eddie Edwards, Austin Aries, Roderick Stong and Necro Butcher brough over at some point.

And although they have been over here recently you can never go wrong with guys like Davey Richards and Sami Callihan.

Maybe bit more of a long shot since they are from NOAH but Kenta and Nakajima would be great and if we could get Marifuji when he has recoverd from injury that would be amazing.

Archived