4FW: Halloween Spectacular 2011 {Saturday 29th October - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe a short interview with Dick Togo and Ali after the match? :)

I do love the puro regular interviews with people directly after their matches backstage - Usually with the promotions logo in the backgroup.

Devitt and Togo putting over Phoenix and Ali respectively after their matches would be big, whether they won or lost.

Some great ideas... we'll add as much as we can.

Also we have received more great news regarding Eddie Ryan and his time in the States, I can't go into much at the moment all I can say is that he is more than impressing all the right people.

Tour of Japan in January with Zero 1, not sure how much more we will see of the youngster in the UK.

Eddie Ryan's new look...

308770_257780050921263_100000678112400_842800_1958744024_n.jpg

More updates to come by the weekend, Including another Junior Heavyweight contest between 2 of the hottest prospects in all of British Wrestling along with the announcement of one of the top Heavyweights in Europe.

The plans for the Meet and Greet will be announced by the weekend also.

So did Devitt win the IWGP Jnr Heavyweight belt on Monday for him to even bring with him to this show?

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

OH YES HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Spoiler tagged as the show only came online yesterday for those who wanted to watch it spoiler-free like me.

Next Match Announced...

WildBoarvsJasonLarussocopy.jpg

The effort the talent are putting in leading up to this event is pretty unreal with alot of the talent investing in new gear, working tirelessly in the gym and in ring training, everyone is super hyped for the event and I believe this will be a great night to showcase all the 4FW homegrown talent and the few outside talents we are bringing in.

I think this match will showcase Wild Boar and Jason Larusso at there absolute best... potential show stealer right there for sure.

Regarding the other import we are still waiting on a few final details again it's only a hopefully but as soon we know everyone else will know, I can't go into why it hasn't been arraged yet but we are still very hopefull and it will be an absolute blast if we can get him.

Archived