Maven and Nidia

C-Rock

I was watching videos of matches involving Nidia on Youtube and I wondered whatever happened to her and Maven for that matter.

Nidia was in my opinion very talented in the ring and had some pretty solid matches with the likes of Jazz, Victoria and Gail Kim.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Wow, didn't know Maven was still wrestling. Would like to see him back - he was a pretty good promo, and none too shabby a wrestler.

• Paid Members

Maven was backstage at TNA a few months ago looking for work but got turned down. Probably because of that one eyebrow making him look heavier than what he was. And Ninda was going out with X-Pac last year for a while. She's probably riddled with god knows what now. I dont think we'll ever see these two again. If WWE doesnt want them and TNA doesnt want them. They just scream "2002". I imagine they'll end up in the bin marked "Shawn Stasiak" and "Headbanger Thrasher".

• Paid Members

Always thought Nidia would be a good slut manager for Raven. They both look dirty as fuck and infested with all manner of filthiness.

But yeah 2002 that would've been, last time I saw Nidia I just about recognized her face peeping out from behind some giant comedy tits she had done. Think that was just before WWE let her go.

I think Maven arrived a few years to early in WWE. He was good in the ring, and seemed to have the potential for some good heel persona on the mic. In the era of the smaller wrestler, he'd probably have had a better shake.

But, yeah, too late now.

• Paid Members
wasnt that essentially what she did for Jamie Noble?

Yeah but Raven would have been a better fit for Nidia (no pun intended) imo. He always had a seemingly thrush riddled slag with him in ECW and Nidia would fit that bill to a tee. If they'd brought back Raven's flock in the WWE Nidia would have been perfect as the flock whore.

Archived