Maven and Nidia

C-Rock

I thought Nidia's matches were completely useless, but there weren't many bigger fans of her pairing with Jamie Noble than me. Plus I thought she was hot in a weird way, with or without giant comedy tits.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All serious about the prototype/cena thing. Always thought he could pull off the young, cocky character pretty well. Even if he had a bg powerhouse behind him like Matt Morgan or A-Train. Kind of similar to Kid Kash and Dallas.

Nidia, pure filth and yes she would have got creamed ;)

I'm not going to be able to explain this very well, but i'll give it a go.

In the run-up to his incredible pay-per-view skit with Shelton (no real point calling it a match) he was doing guest commentary with Lawler/J.R. Lawler said something along the lines of 'I bet you don't have many friends, do you Maven?', to which Maven replied 'I have 244.4 friends. Exactly. Thanks for asking.'

Not exactly the best line in the world, but the sheer speed with which he replied, and the delivery, was awesome. Hilarious.

I remember in his promo at New years revolution, he said "While I was having a gathering with 50 of my closest friends..." (cant remember the rest) that made m laugh. Doing that heel bit really did him good, why WWE didnt give him more of a chance I dont know. Shelton Benjamin had a wicked year that year, holding the IC title for ages which no one commented on, yet Randy held it for 7 months and it was the biggest thing ever in WWE apparently

I remember in his promo at New years revolution, he said "While I was having a gathering with 50 of my closest friends..." (cant remember the rest) that made m laugh. Doing that heel bit really did him good, why WWE didnt give him more of a chance I dont know. Shelton Benjamin had a wicked year that year, holding the IC title for ages which no one commented on, yet Randy held it for 7 months and it was the biggest thing ever in WWE apparently

to be fair though, Randy Orton carried that title like it meant something again, and thats mostly down to his inhuman level of charisma.... Shelton has the same amount of charisma as my dirty washing basket.

• Paid Members
I don't know if its true or not but wasn't Maven meant to be in evolution, in the spot that went to Randy Orton.

That was Mark Jindrack wasn't it. They went as far as filming the opening video with him

• Paid Members

Didnt Vince have a huge lack of confidence in Maven doing anything. Even late on in Maven's run, Vince still thought he was as he was when he first started in Tough Enough. From what I've read, Vince thought he was terrible at everything and had no idea how to put a match together. It minds me of that episode of the Simpsons where Mr. Burns keeps telling that Baseball player "how many times of I told you, get rid of those sideburns" even though he clearly has none. I can imagine Vince getting on Maven no matter how much he improved, with each insult being funnier than the last.

there weren't many bigger fans of her pairing with Jamie Noble than me.

Great partnership.

http://youtu.be/iJ8dijZ4TkY - 'look honey, running water!'

I also remember one segment where Noble instructed Nidia to give a guy one of her 'special kisses' so she proceeded to unbuckle the guys belt. Noble stopped her, saying 'No, not THAT special'. Funny stuff.

Archived