wtf Hollywood

Vito

I've heard the plan is to do a prequel and then a sequel

Speaking of prequels there is an Alien prequel in the works

Yep Prometheus or something, first official pic released at Comic Con this weekend.

550w_movies_prometheus.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I be the first nerd to point out that's actually a prequel to the 1982 movie which is a remake itself anyway. :p

It was a long list and I didn't just copy and paste it from somewhere else either :(

Speaking of prequels there is an Alien prequel in the works

I heard that it's supposed to tell the story of the "Space Jockey" character, although I'm not entirely sure now that could work.

• Paid Members
Toy Story 4 is in the works BTW, makes me happy.

Doesn't make me happy. They tied it all up perfectly in 3. There is literally no reason to make another one.

Doesn't make me happy. They tied it all up perfectly in 3. There is literally no reason to make another one

No I totally agree. They tied it up very nicely at the end of TS3. But the Characters still have milage and can move on to a totally new scenario. The animation is delicious so I just can't wait for more TS goodness.

There's a Mad Max 4 in production as well.

If you want good films, maybe you should think about paying to see them and paying for the DVDs. Because otherwise you'll be left with the tat that people will pay for.

Doesn't make much of a difference when only a small number of people know about the films in the first place, though i do try to buy as many as i can.

Back on topic of remakes etc, A film based on the Video Game S.T.A.L.K.E.R which was partially based on the old Russian movie of the same name is in the works right now. Pretty sure it's not a Hollywood film though, it's being made next to Stalker 2 the game which is by developers from Ukraine.

I don't know about anyone else but I don't think I want to see the guy who played Face in the recent A-Team abortion playing the role of Eric Draven :(

Then don't watch it problem sorted.

Saying that though I must admit that I am shocked if they are in fact already planning a Batman reboot this soon though the Nolan fanboy explosion should be great source of entertainment on imdb.

They should just go the full hog and have The Joker be the main villian in the first film causing the death of the internet.

Archived