SMACKDOWN SPOILERS

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
I've not had a chance to watch Smackdown yet but what happened?

Words would ruin the comedy. You just gotta watch it.

But if you must know....

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The camera man while walking backwards to get a better shot trips and falls over the WWE logo

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe they sometimes show it on Sky One just before the PPV to get people to pay for the PPV /sports channel.

ah cheers for that... nah that tatic aint gonna work on aint paying more just to watch raw and smackdown .. dont even like sports enough to watch em all the time

I manage to watch and find good streams of every WWE and TNA show, the day after they air, on either youtube or dailymotion.

PPVs are on there as well, but usually get taken down pretty quick, so make sure you are up early the day after to watch them.

I wish they would get Cole off of Smackdown ALMOST HIS ENTIRE ROUTINE ON SMACKDOWN CONSISTS OF HIM SHOUTING OVER EVERYONE ELSE on Raw I can handle him and imo he is at his best there but he is a fucking nightmare on the blue brand.

On that note I'm calling it now Cole will bait D Bryan into defending his MITB shot resulting in him loosing it.

• Paid Members
I wish they would get Cole off of Smackdown ALMOST HIS ENTIRE ROUTINE ON SMACKDOWN CONSISTS OF HIM SHOUTING OVER EVERYONE ELSE on Raw I can handle him and imo he is at his best there but he is a fucking nightmare on the blue brand.

On that note I'm calling it now Cole will bait D Bryan into defending his MITB shot resulting in him loosing it.

I can see Sheamus getting it tbh. D Bryan is great, but I'm having a hard time imagining him getting such a big push. Not that Sheamus getting a big push again is a bad thing, the big fella is brilliant.

• Paid Members
I think I could watch Shaemus and Barrett beat the shit out of eachother every week for 6 months and not get bored.

More big guys kicking eachother in the face please WWE.

I must say, the prospect of Giant Killer Henry vs Sheamus beating the shit out of each other gets my panties wet.

I thought that was a really good show actually, much better than last week. 4 Really good matches, and a pretty decent opening segment. I'm wondering what they are going to do with Kane now.

WWE announced this morning that Mark Henry injured Kane on last night

I thought that was a really good show actually, much better than last week. 4 Really good matches, and a pretty decent opening segment. I'm wondering what they are going to do with Kane now.

Inuury for 3 months.

It flowed really well this week. Loving Orton at the moment. His erratic behaviour at random moments during and after matches is ace. Shame Cody Rhodes wasn't on the show this week. I thought he was facing Zeke for the IC Title?

Archived