SMACKDOWN SPOILERS

PowerButchi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got Sky like 3 weeks ago and i caught Smackdown on Sky1 on the sat afternoon, but its not on at all today. Was that just like a one time thing or is it normally shown on sky1? (dont have sky sports package obviously)

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed Smackdown this week, Sheamus could be a phenomenal babyface if that's where they go, I've said that for an age. As much as I like Daniel Bryan, at this stage I'd have much more interest in seeing a Sheamus title match at Wrestlemania next year.

The Randy Orton/Kane match was shockingly good, the move to Smackdown seems to have lit a fire under Orton. Not only is he wrestling some fantastic matches, but his general character is more interesting than its been in a long time. He really makes the brand worth watching.

• Paid Members

I strongly urge everyone to watch the show just for a tiny moment in the opening segment. When Teddy Long comes out watch the camera man behind Christian. I haven't laughed so much in aged. It's roughly at the 6 minute mark of the show.

Nope. That was a great little match. D Bryan is taking over from the bloke who killed his family in getting the very best out of green or poor workers.

Indeed, am also wondering whether Bryan will follow in he-who-shall-not-be-named's footsteps and become World champ at WrestleMania.

It's not improbable - both are/were fantastic, well travelled workers with the ability to get a good to great match out of even the most limited of opponents, both are/were no CM Punk on the mic and both have/had a strong fan following.

Only difference is Benoit had been booked, on the whole, much stronger than Bryan but WWE has 9 months to rectify that.

• Paid Members
I strongly urge everyone to watch the show just for a tiny moment in the opening segment. When Teddy Long comes out watch the camera man behind Christian. I haven't laughed so much in aged. It's roughly at the 6 minute mark of the show.

Glad im not the only one who saw that, was simply brilliant.

Orton is slowly turning into the Mr. Bean of wrestling. His daft star jump, his mad facials and now this. Excellent.

Now you've said that i really want Orton to start wearing tweed jackets and driving a mini-cooper during his entrance.

Glad im not the only one who saw that, was simply brilliant.

I've not had a chance to watch Smackdown yet but what happened?

Nope. That was a great little match. D Bryan is taking over from the bloke who killed his family in getting the very best out of green or poor workers.

I think you do Mr Slater a dis-service here, his selling is head and shoulders above a good deal of the roster and Bryan cant have a good match by himself.... only Al Snow could do that.

Archived