Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas

Steve Justice

I thought this thread might come in useful for others down the line, but for now I need some help.

It's my second wedding anniversary in about 2 weeks. My missus is insisting on traditional anniversary gifts, and this year happens to be cotton, but I have no idea what to get her. I've thought of the obvious such as cotton underwear, cotton bed linen, handkerchiefs etc, but I want to do something a bit less obvious. I don't want to spend a great deal,

Were she into bondage, it would be a consideration. But the main problem is, along with the cotton underwear idea, is that her family are very christian. She would want them to know what I bought her, but she wouldn't be able to tell them if I bought her something like that.

I'm considering a sowing machine.

Growing your own veg is getting more popular.

:)

She is a keen gardener actually, and I thought about some plants like Cotton Lavendar.

Cotton dressing gowns are not too pricey either. Might get one with her initials sewn in. Her initials are the same as mine, which means I can wear it too.

• Awards Moderator
Did the cotton part pass you by? Besides, it's not a surprise anymore.

I've just looked on google for recommendations, and apparently canvas photo's are made of cotton. I did not know this. Too expensive though.

You can get a 16" x 12" customised canvas print for

Archived