heat on John Laurinaitis

xear

nodq.com

Sources within WWE have revealed that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon and Triple H are said to be very angry at talent relations executive John Laurinaitis over his failure to re-sign CM Punk. We have been told the heat on Laurinaitis is serious because this is seen as his second serious failure this year, with the failure to keep Chris Jericho on the roster falling on Laurinaitis

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
is John Laurinaitis, "Big" who was on the early tough enoughs?

He's the bloke with the Skateboard who used to team with Norman Pace.

Triple H works closely with talent development and its Vince's money. Whats poor Johnny Ace getting the blame for? Its not all his doing.

• Paid Members
I may be seriously disappointed come Money In The Bank, but I don't expect they'd have let him cut the promo he did if he weren't leaving.

This seems a commonly-held belief, but is it really so hard to believe that if someone as over as Punk really was leaving, they wouldn't do whatever they could to build as much intrigue as possible in the hope of popping one big buyrate and making decent dollar off Punk on his way out?

If McMahon was paying the wrestlers fairly, the likes of Jericho and Punk wouldn't be so inclined to take hiatus.

Nonsense. What would be a fair rate of pay for them? The only reason wrestlers like that can afford to leave is because they're high profile and they've been paid shitloads. The likes of Bob Holly, Scotty Too Hotty and Val Venis never took a year off unless they were injured. Jericho's moaned when he's felt he's not been paid well, and ended up with a bigger cheque. Punk's a fairly outspoken (and rich) fella as well.

• Paid Members

Jericho gets paid more than fairly by his take on it. He's only left because he's hit that point he usually gets to where he wants to tour with his band and do other things. One thing about Jericho, he knows when to get out. Jericho could be like that for years and be better off for it. I'm not Jerichos biggest fan, but I wouldnt mind seeing him back now. Its something a lot of wrestlers should do. Edge definitely could have done with just taking a break every now and then. Rey Mysterio could as well.

• Paid Members

Of course. I remember him coming back with a beard and everything after being out for months. Jeff Hardy and Edge were always the big performers in those TLC matches I thought. No wonder they are fucked. I was watching one of them the other week. The bumps were pretty ridiculous. The Spear from the top of the rope which holds the belts is up there with Foley's bump through the cell in my opinion. There's no way to protect Edge's knees and Hardy's back.

Archived