You're Match of The Half-Year?

Ez Money

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'd go as far as to say that him going for Wrestling Poster of the Year 2011 is him running down a dream that never would come to him.

I could care less to be honest. I've been to the top of the mountain. I've walked through the vally of the shadow of death, dude. I'm the Blackburn Rovers of this forum. Once is enough. Cheers for calling me pretty though. Its the most credible thing you've ever said.

Edit: Oh petty! Damn. Unless you meant this man:

27f2769b.jpg

For the most part, he's a good poster but is petty.

Petty_Tom_1.jpg

01.jpg

I don't get that one.

I'd go as far as to say that him going for Wrestling Poster of the Year 2011 is him running down a dream that never would come to him.

I could care less to be honest. I've been to the top of the mountain. I've walked through the vally of the shadow of death, dude. I'm the Blackburn Rovers of this forum. Once is enough. Cheers for calling me pretty though. Its the most credible thing you've ever said.

I guess you didn't listen to K-DST on San Andreas. Or I'm missing a Tom Petty lyric.

just found a list of best matches from this year that i have been keeping, other matches that deserve a mention and that i really enjoyed:

Miz vs John Morrison- Falls Count Anywhere- RAW 3rd Jan

The Raw Rumble- RAW- 31st Jan

• Paid Members
Miz vs John Morrison- Falls Count Anywhere- RAW 3rd Jan

THAT little gem is destined to be criminally over-looked forever, I can feel it.

Tyson Kidd vs Trent Barreta on Superstars (1st match) for me.

That was a well-executed contest but call me shallow, due to the inconsequential nature of it, I struggled to care who won, and it didn't grab me.

Christian v Orton from Over The Limit has also been mentioned, and that one was also technically a "good match" but my attention wavered because I never thought even for a second that Christian had a chance of winning.

I could care less to be honest. I've been to the top of the mountain. I've walked through the vally of the shadow of death, dude.

He's soared with the eagles, he has slithered with the snakes and been everywhere in between. He has wined and dined with kings and queens, and he has slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans. He has been mediator, he has been babysitter, he has carried the banner for the UKFF. He has given his blood, his sweat and his tears for the UKFF.

Diamonds are forever, and so is Ian_hitmanhart.

I don't even know what PCC stands for except that it seems to be some sort of 'clique' because you want to be 'cool' like the nWo whilst racking up your post counts or something.

You're a fucking liar. You clearly know what it is, else you wouldn't be able to describe it so succinctly.

What's the benefits of the paid members forum?

It gives those of us who define our lives by our status on a wrestling forum something else to masturbate over.

I'll chip in on that Miz vs Morrison match as well. Probably my third favourite of the year so far.

What's the benefits of the paid members forum?

It gives those of us who define our lives by our status on a wrestling forum something else to masturbate over.

No, that's what the awards are for.

• Paid Members
No, that's what the awards are for.

Any shmuck can choose to be in paid though, just as anyone with a dick can knock one out. Only the privileged few get to win an award, in my analogy making it akin to actually having sex.

Or at least, what I imagine having sex to be like.

Archived