SIN CARA is WWE's " Next Big Thing"

LWOLeN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Didn't Rey wrestle in tights in wCw? Anyone know why he switched to the pleather trousers?

To cover up his knee supports and stuff wasn't it?

Ah, right. Thanks.

Would Armando Alejandro Estrada improve the gimmick at all? I really thought his charisma was another level. If Mistico is a long term mute, then it is going to hold him down eventually.

Anyone remember that time they randomly (but obviously, and in a comedic way) dubbed in a La Parka backstage promo / interview in WCW? That might be funny for one more dig out.

I thought Estrada was crap the other week with Tyson Kidd.

A Crusierweight Division would be warmly welcomed people like Smith/SinCara/Ryder

Two of those aren't cruiserweights.

..etc could light it up, but it looks like the days of London/Kidman/Kendrick/Rey Mysterio/Kid Kash are over.

It's not like they were ever glory days. Everyone moaned they were "miused" all the time anyway.

A Crusierweight Division would be warmly welcomed people like Smith/SinCara/Ryder

According to Wikipedia Zack Ryder is announced as 214 pounds, so officially would be a cruiserweight.

According to Wikipedia Zack Ryder is announced as 214 pounds, so officially would be a cruiserweight.

Sorry I meant Kidd not Smith

Fair dos. I've never thought he looked smaller than Kofi Kingston but he must be.

• Paid Members

How do you all think history would have been different, if they had kept Del Rio under a mask, and had him arrive with the kind of role Sin Cara has been given?

Is he 'too big' for it, especialy with comparisons to Rey (and eventual match-up)?

Would his ability to talk English have helped?

Is his arsenal of 'high flying' moves not as spectacular as Cara's is (as watered down as it is now in WWE, which I think is part of the problem)?

How do you all think history would have been different, if they had kept Del Rio under a mask, and had him arrive with the kind of role Sin Cara has been given?

Is he 'too big' for it, especialy with comparisons to Rey (and eventual match-up)?

Would his ability to talk English have helped?

Is his arsenal of 'high flying' moves not as spectacular as Cara's is (as watered down as it is now in WWE, which I think is part of the problem)?

I think Del Rio is currently perfect in his role. He's got an arrogant smile, but has an ugly " mean face" too.

A mask would only limit his facial expressions.

Archived