Vintage Collection - anyone watch it?

RoryFice

Lita looked a thing of beauty. Forgot what a sort she was when she first came to the wwf. She was right the way through her career actually.

Absolutely, I remember thinking she wasn't anything special until she took her top off at Mania 17 but she looked belting in that Gillberg match

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warrior v savage summerslam 92 wembley stadium , oh the memories. Crap finish to the match though!

Don't think it helped that everyone there just seemed to think Savage was in cahoots with Perfect AFTER it became obvious that Perfect and Flair were after twatting both of them, that handshake at the beginning was awesome though , thats what two big time wrestlers should look like

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone watch the Booker T episode this morning? Who was commentating on his matches against Rick Steiner at Greed and Scott Steiner on the last Nitro? He had a deep voice

Also, how fit was Midajah? Remember buying WCW Magazine in late 2000 just because she was on the cover, shame WWE never signed her, even though she didn't really do much other than stand there being fit

Anyone watch the Booker T episode this morning? Who was commentating on his matches against Rick Steiner at Greed and Scott Steiner on the last Nitro? He had a deep voice

Scott Hudson I think.

Yeah it was thinking about it, remember him from the Bagwell/Booker match, don't remember him ever being on Nitro when I watched it in 2000

Scott Hudson I think.

Yeah it was thinking about it, remember him from the Bagwell/Booker match, don't remember him ever being on Nitro when I watched it in 2000

He was fairly prominent over that year from my fuzzy memory. I did watch Thunder and all the other shows so have maybe mixed it up there, but you maybe just blocked him out in proxy trying to forget Mark Madden.

I didn't mind Madden as a colour commentator, it was fresher than having Heenan sound bored as fuck at least, just a shame he's turned into a complete pervert nowadays with his obsession with Brooke Adams' arse, although I am being a bit hypocritical in that I've just mentioned her arse in the TNA thread and mention AJ's arse in the Raw thread every week, I weigh about half of Madden though so I'm allowed

I thought my Sky Plus link for vintage had stopped working and I didn't much mind......but came home today to find the most awesome edition ever - a "late night" Paul Heyman retrospective with additional new promos by Heyman and no edits of the weapon shots. 45mins in and it's all been unbelievably good AWA and WCW material. I know 1991-2 WCW was completely up and down but there was a reason so many of us got into wrestling via worldwide and the WCW magazine.

Mark Madden is one of my least favourite commentators ever. Shouting snootchie bootchies all the while, smart comments, just generally being obnoxious.

Not for me.

Didn't most of the roster hate him as well? At the least I seem to remember reading about DDP taking offense to something he said on air.

Either way he was the worst.

Archived