Pro-Wrestling Eve

I feel the need to point out this was not a case of Saraya blocking the WAW girls from working for EVE there was a vote taken by all our girls who decided unanimously they did not want to work for EVE and wanted the return of WAWW, Remember we were around before EVE but decided to throw our weight behind them to try to make the girls scene as strong as possible. if in future our girls want to work for Dann they are welcome to do so with our blessing.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
that being the case is it safe to assume female talent in the UK won't be divided between EVE Girls and WAWW Girls?

there was a vote taken by all our girls who decided unanimously they did not want to work for EVE and wanted the return of WAWW

This says to me, officially the WAW girls are allowed to work EVE shows if they wish and vice versa, but unofficially I daren't comment.

I feel the need to point out this was not a case of Saraya blocking the WAW girls from working for EVE there was a vote taken by all our girls who decided unanimously they did not want to work for EVE and wanted the return of WAWW, Remember we were around before EVE but decided to throw our weight behind them to try to make the girls scene as strong as possible. if in future our girls want to work for Dann they are welcome to do so with our blessing.

Ah, okay, that's good to hear.

Hopefully it works the same from EVEs end as well.

I would hope so. Can't help but think though that the first post was made in the heat of the moment without really thinking about the implications & Ricky's were made after people had calmed down & thought things through a little.

As I understand things from Ringbelles, Dann Read promised to book Britani all over as champion, them went back on it.

OK, you don't make promises then go back on them. But isn't that a right that ALL promoters claim,from Vince McMahon to Ricky Knight, the right to decide who their champion is?

• Paid Members
As I understand things from Ringbelles, Dann Read promised to book Britani all over as champion, them went back on it.

OK, you don't make promises then go back on them. But isn't that a right that ALL promoters claim,from Vince McMahon to Ricky Knight, the right to decide who their champion is?

That's it?

:bored:

Archived