Pro-Wrestling Eve

From today WAW female wrestlers will not be appearing on the roster of Eve, We will not be part-taking in any further scheduled events that involve the company, we do not back it, support it nor do we want anything to do with it.

All Eve training academy dates are now cancelled, and I am no longer the trainer.

Good news is....................WAWW is back up and running, we will post our training dates and show dates as they are arranged.

Our backers have called a meeting and we will keep you posted on the outcome.

Saraya Knight

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, okay....so that seems pretty final. 'Do not back it or support it'. Ouch. Doesn't sound like it was an amicable parting of the ways.

I wouldn't necessarily say EVE is 'fucked' [although, obviously, as of now, Britani is their champion] but it is certainly a huge blow for them not having the likes of Saraya, Britani and Destiny on their shows.

I wonder what's caused this apparent fall-out.

Wow, okay....so that seems pretty final. 'Do not back it or support it'. Ouch. Doesn't sound like it was an amicable parting of the ways.

I wouldn't necessarily say EVE is 'fucked' [although, obviously, as of now, Britani is their champion] but it is certainly a huge blow for them not having the likes of Saraya, Britani and Destiny on their shows.

Also Amazon and Liberty, both of whom are real future stars in this business.

Also Amazon and Liberty, both of whom are real future stars in this business.

Absolutely. Have never seen Liberty compete but have heard nothing but good things about her. Only seen Amazon once, briefly, and she certainly seems to be a force to be reckoned with.

Jenny Sjodin BT Britani Knight at tonights xwa show so that problems already solved

http://ringbellesonline.com/2011/06/04/sar...-wrestling-eve/

Here's what we've got on the story so far. Lee's currently in Morcambe working on getting some sort of coverage of the other side of the story.

Interesting. I was not aware the relationship between Saraya and Dann Read had such a chequered history to it, although I did wonder why Saraya and Britani etc. were absent from the last couple of Chickfight events in 2008.

Aah poop, came on here looking for the PRO EVE training dates as I was hoping to book a place next week.

Will keep an eye out for the WAWW seminars instead.

I thought you were going to get one on one training from someone on here.

Sounds like things turned nasty quickly.

This is interesting, and though I don't know the specifics of the situation, it appears to me that WAWW seems to have been reformed on the back of this breakdown with EVE (And the formation of a rival to EVE can only be a good thing, nothing like competition to push up standards).

To whom it may concern, Is any of the above statement correct? Also How much did EVE have to do with the Knights appearing on SHIMMER?

I wonder who will lose out most from this. EVE loses its two biggest Faces (one of them being its champion) , several up and comers (not to forget any more who come from that school) and the support of a very reputable trainer and school all of which could severely damage it especially if WAWW takes off big time , but if EVE manages to really take flight and WAWW flounders, it may reflect badly on anyone who backed them.

Isn't the next EVE show happening at the same dates and venue as 1PW? God help them if thats true.

Archived