Pro-Wrestling Eve

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame this has happened. The people I feel sorry for the most for are the talent. Whatever the issues are between Saraya and Dann, it's the talent that are losing out on shows and because most promotions won't book women's matches it's not easy for them to find alternative bookings elsewhere.

Usual thing I should think; two promoters working together, egos clash, one wants a bigger slice of the cake, fucks the other one over.

It's not always about Egos , Promoters are normally very very passionate people and when they have worked so hard to build a brand they become very protective of it which in turn makes them want a lot of control. I don't in any way know whats gone on and if I did it would be none of my business anyway but seems like a real shame as both the Knights and Dann have good reputations.

I also think that more companies should have womens matches , the Britani / Saraya one for me in Feb was a huge success getting rave reviews and gives the fans something different on a show.

I don't get why people post half stories on here then go mental when people make their own assumptions. In the end the truth always comes out so why not just give the full story and it will lead to less drama.

I don't get why people post half stories on here then go mental when people make their own assumptions. In the end the truth always comes out so why not just give the full story and it will lead to less drama.

To be fair, they OP hasn't gone mental, they have only posted two words.

Aah poop, came on here looking for the PRO EVE training dates as I was hoping to book a place next week.

Will keep an eye out for the WAWW seminars instead.

I thought you were going to get one on one training from someone on here.

I'm pretty sure I saw said person at a Premier Promotions show the other day. They certainly looked like them, kept glancing over and rocking back and forth... Aren't I the lucky one?

Nah, I contacted EWW as they are my closest promotion, they were setting up training classes soon, but I don't think anything's materialized yet.

I don't know anything about what is going on here, but I originally thought we were being worked, but it doesn't appear to be the case.

Considering Mel Price had a fall out with Eve, as well as hearing rumours about the past falling out between Dan and Saraya, this does not surprise me.

I won't post the rumours here, as it is unfair of me to post rumours from heard from a source, who I can't be sure of how truthful they are.

It also wouldn't surprise me, that seeing how well Eve was doing and learning a few things on their Shimmer trip, Saraya thought it would be a good idea to try and run WAWW again.

Shame this sounds real, but I hope that if we are not being worked, Saraya and WAWW can put their differences aside and build up towards an Eve vs WAWW feud.

I have no complaints about another women's promotion (re)starting, but it seems terribly divisive if they are going to force wrestlers to choose one or the other. There is female wrestling talent in this country, but enough to sustain two promotions with no roster crossover? I doubt it.

I have no complaints about another women's promotion (re)starting, but it seems terribly divisive if they are going to force wrestlers to choose one or the other. There is female wrestling talent in this country, but enough to sustain two promotions with no roster crossover? I doubt it.

Yeah, I have to agree with this.

Its a shame that, due to what appears to be a personal falling out between Saraya and Dann Read, wrestlers are now, seemingly at least, gonna have to 'choose' whose side they're on and where they're going to work.

I hope girls who work EVE shows are not prohibited from working WAW shows by either party, but I have a feeling this may be the case.

Why all these attacks on Saraya without knowing whats going on. By the sound of it, Saraya felt she and/or Britani have been pissed about by Dann (I dunno what the truth is there and tbh I am surprised neither side has actually said anything to clarify whats going on here). I think there has probably been wrong on both sides, as its usually the case in such things.

Also as far as I can see its more a case of WAW traing wrestlers not appearing on EVE and nothing has actually been said about EVE wrestlers performing on WAWW, where has this assumption come from?

Archived