Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

What the bollocking bollocks happened there?

I can neither deny or confirm that any bowling balls were used in the assassination of Browniebeth.

We need to look at anyone that would have wanted Brownie dead from that exact point? Was it SK, Vig, Scum? Is it an attempt at a manufactured lynch?

ron-burgundy.jpg

"Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast!"

Unfortunately if it's an anti-town role here acting independently (say, serial killer?) they can be very difficult to detect, and it'll be even harder now the watcher's gone. They can pretty much just scum-hunt alongside us, looking to be on our side as they do what they need to to win.

They can't be too pro-town though or they risk getting killed by the mafia team at night. it's not as easy as just "be completely pro-town and help get rid of the rest of the scum".

• Paid Members
Unfortunately if it's an anti-town role here acting independently (say, serial killer?) they can be very difficult to detect, and it'll be even harder now the watcher's gone. They can pretty much just scum-hunt alongside us, looking to be on our side as they do what they need to to win.

They can't be too pro-town though or they risk getting killed by the mafia team at night. it's not as easy as just "be completely pro-town and help get rid of the rest of the scum".

The trouble is that according to straight-up Mafia rules the SK only gets a night kill, the same as Scum, but unlike the Scum he has to use it each night. That, and he can only win the game dealing with one scum and one town at the end. He's going to want to play both sides off evenly.

I am shocked that we are one down already, but what makes it more shocking and annoying is I can't see why someone would kill Brownie this early on, so I am guessing that with have a day time / one shot vigilante who may have their own objectives or could even be scum or town.

I didn't have a clue what was going on before, now I have even less of a clue, dammit.

Teedy, what is the deal with you putting your vote on Seph so early for?

Well that certainly has shocked me and as others have said its a good role that we have lost early in the game. But as far as I can see it was a completly random kill as he didn't seem to be onto anything or anyone, or even pursuing any leads, the only thing I can think is that its a day kill serial killer or scum have day kills as it would have to be idiotic for a pro town player to kill off someone that quickly with no reasoning, At the moment though I would lean more towards serial killer because as mentioned they HAVE to take there shot everyday where as scum don't have to but generally do.

• Paid Members
Teedy, what is the deal with you putting your vote on Seph so early for?

I find it funny, no other reason.

My vote will pretty much stick to Seph unless convinced otherwise, it's near enough a non-vote

• Paid Members
I would lean more towards serial killer because as mentioned they HAVE to take there shot everyday where as scum don't have to but generally do.

That's all well and good that an SK HAS to take their shot, however why the sod did they choose Browniebeth?

Surely this is the question that needs to be fathomed out? Did Browniebeth hint at anyone or anything to get him slotted? Did he allude to a Power Role? Did he activate something that could have triggered a random killing?

Someone who can be arsed needs to go back and review his posts in the game, I'm making Mojitos and drinking them with my Wife and Bacon whilst catching up on last weeks Coronation Street.

OK. So if we have a serial killer, how do we find him? The only link I can see was SMS questioning Brownie, but even that seems a bit flimsy. I just don't see how it could make sense to pop him like that. SMS isn't stupid. My suspicion is that we have a vig or an SK who is trigger happy and perhaps pretty new to the game.

FOS Dazz

• Paid Members
OK. So if we have a serial killer, how do we find him? The only link I can see was SMS questioning Brownie, but even that seems a bit flimsy. I just don't see how it could make sense to pop him like that. SMS isn't stupid. My suspicion is that we have a vig or an SK who is trigger happy and perhaps pretty new to the game.

FOS Dazz

OR we have an experienced player who's out to put suspicion on someone new, thus hiding their guilt?

FOS Kenny McBride

Yeah, I'm dying to fuck the town over getting outsmarted last time. Brownie played a hell of a game last time. Why would I want to lose him this time?

All I know is I want to know who killed Brownie and why. I saw Dazz get a bit excitable in the IC last time. I'm just a bit suspicious about his naivet

Archived