Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

My first day kill as whatever would've been Seph, and I'd have done it as soon as I knew the game was in play, my reason? Shits and Giggles!

Speaking of Seph, where is he? I miss his crazy stories of Giants and Pixies and how they have helped in the murderisation of Miss Browniebeth.

Seeing as everyone else is being as lazy as I was being last night, I'll go back and do some sort of recap of Brownie's existence in the game to see where it may point us to direction wise, if any.

A random killing is surely unheard of in MS games? Anyone with any better experience know otherwise?

Never ever seen a mod initiated kill that wasn't triggered by another player before.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think any kill is random, i don't subscribe to the idea this one was either - it just seems to have been manufactured to seem that way. Some theory must have been applied for the killer to have chosen Brownie, but that could be as simple as 'Last game he was MVP' or 'He confuses me' it doesn't necessarily pertain to this game and since it's unlikely to be a mafia kill, it wouldn't need more reasoning, it doesn't matter if it's a town or a scum hit from an sk at this point.

• Paid Members

Post 1: RVS Vote at Chris B

Post 2: Joke post highlighting idiotic Castle plays of past

Post 3: I hate when people type Lol, its LOL folks, then some random Q at Dazz about Chinese food

Post 4: Castle's Law Jokingness

Post 5: See Post 4

Post 6: Racist Krusty Pic

Post 7: Questioning of Ron's play

Post 8: Questioning of SMS' play

Post 9: Joke about wanking and Power Role Claim Question

Post 10: Reaffirming the SMS is he/is he not trying to drag a power role from someone

Post 11: He's dead now

From this I don't know, but I read questioning of Ron and SMS, it could be a mislead but as both were highlighted here it's worth reviewing. Especially the Power Role fishing claim that seemingly got forgotten after I posted a picture of a sodding bowling ball.

For now:

FOS: Ron & SMS

VOTE Lion_Of_The_Midlands

Unvote

Vote Lion_Of_The_Midlands

Lion posted once. after the games started, so unless he replaced someone I don't know about he is not in the game.

rofl, Well congratulations to Lion getting voted for a game you're not even in... you are THAT scummy! I wasn't sure he was even in the game, but instead of checking the player list i decided to check for his post the 'goodluck guys' on the end of it did seem odd... oh well

Unvote

Teedy - out of the 2 my suspicion would lie on SMS - you've been quite quiet this game SMS and the over reaction was odd... :)

• Paid Members
Unvote

Ron, what ridiculously blatent actions are you suggesting? Surely if someone does something downright scummy, you'll act on it?

Teedy, this is what he said about me. That's hardly FOS worthy, and it's the way you put it also makes it seem as though he was accusing me of something, which he wasn't. That was a misrepresentation from you, I feel. Whether that was deliberate or not I dunno, but I wonder if brownie would be a perfect kill for you or Snake to make purely because people would be likely to point the finger elsewhere, given your little love triangle?

• Paid Members
Oh, Ron - why didn't you continue questioning me on the times i visited carbombs profile?

I've been so busy with uni stuff I've only been visiting the thread on my phone, so I kinda forgot to be honest. That said, there's very little I can do to further question you given that answer. You say you don't know, and I can't prove it either way. Plus, I accessed a mods profile in another game and was pressed on it but genuinely didn't know why, so I can buy your response.

So lets pick up from where Teedys examination leaves off:

You notice that i had visited carbombs profile, question me on it

I respond to you (and i'll assume the response was satisfactory since you didnt mention it even once more) instead you theory craft about the SK

You respond to kenny fingering Dazz with 'or maybe we have an experienced player trying to put it on somebody new' and an FOS. Fair enough argument... but attaching the idea that kenny has more motivation to kill brownie after the last game than anybody else... that wasn't needed nor is it pertinent to this game... it looks like stitching him up tbh but then again, kenny was profiling Dazz off of the previous game too, so you didn't do it first but you certainly directly went to this more so than anyone else previously.

Teedy brings you up as a possible suspect and in OMGYS style you give a reason why brownie might be a perfect kill for either him or Snake due to their love affair in previous games.

You're attatching a lot of past game reasoning to things here, Ron and in the case of Kenny at least an otherwise fair point was corrupted by it. You didn't actually play the last game yourself, you're immune to talk from that fairly eventful game are you trying to use that to your advantage i wonder?

Unvote

Lion posted once. after the games started, so unless he replaced someone I don't know about he is not in the game.

Actually you're right. I just assumed since he posted during the game that he was part of it.

Ok, Unvote

LOL at Ron misrepping Teedy's post and calling Misrep from Teedy in the same breath.

Teedy - "Brownie questioned Ron"

Ron - "You are trying to say he accused me, and that's a misrep"

Now Ron, that's a twist of words AND a misrep AND a round and point the finger ("but I wonder if brownie would be a perfect kill for you or Snake to make purely because people would be likely to point the finger elsewhere, given your little love triangle?") from you. That's worth a FOS fo' sho'

FOS Ron Simmons

There are a few things I want to say, but as I am doing this on a phone, I will try and make it quick.

Firstly, I am not too worried about someone visiting someone else's profile because I have already accidentally clicked on a few profiles whilst not logged in, as it is quite difficult having to use a touch screen with fat fingers like mine.

In response to the question asked, I would of held of a little before killing someone to see what else happened, then if nothing else did I would have gone for either Brownie, Chris Stone or myself as that is the main conversations that stand out to me.

I know this sounds very WIFOM but what would I gain by taking out Brownie right now?

I know in being honest, that I have said I would consider killing Brownie, but that would be to frame other players, so knowing who I am this game I feel like someone is trying to frame me.

I also feel that that might have been trying to frame Chris Stone too, so by that I don't think Chris is connected to this killing, but can't say whether he is scum or not.

I will be casting a vote on my top suspect tomorrow after I have looked through one last time.

Don't expect me to post as much as usual at the moment as I am using my phone at the moment but will hopefully have computer access tomorrow.

• Paid Members

I'll answer with more substance when I'm at a computer, but other games are absolutely relevant when assessing an action I believe. It's not like I've not played other games if you wanna take me to task based on my past.

I also feel that that might have been trying to frame Chris Stone too, so by that I don't think Chris is connected to this killing, but can't say whether he is scum or not.

I hadn't even thought that would be a possibility, interesting if it proves something which could be possible but from my read of things i didn't get a specific possible frame from it on anybody, myself included. I'd be interested on hearing your thoughts on how that forms in your mind. If it could be seen as a way to frame me, Ron will not be painted in good light.

What i see here is a lot of different reasons from different people on why someone might choose Brownie and a lot of it is without base in this game.

Ron at this point in the day i find myself feeling the need to place my vote onto your good self, there've just been too many people you've pointed out who would have wanted Brownie dead and all for previous reasons from the last game and non linked to the fact brownie in general just played a very good game. to list them... Kenny: due to the fact Brownie screwed him over - Snake and Teedy: because nobody would suspect it and coming right out of the gates with a 'Chris visited carbombs profile' doesn't help matters. If other people had got on that idea, i wonder whether my response alone would have been enough to convince you it was a non argument.

Vote Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

Unvote

Actually you're right. I just assumed since he posted during the game that he was part of it.

Ok, Unvote

LOL at Ron misrepping Teedy's post and calling Misrep from Teedy in the same breath.

Teedy - "Brownie questioned Ron"

Ron - "You are trying to say he accused me, and that's a misrep"

Now Ron, that's a twist of words AND a misrep AND a round and point the finger ("but I wonder if brownie would be a perfect kill for you or Snake to make purely because people would be likely to point the finger elsewhere, given your little love triangle?") from you. That's worth a FOS fo' sho'

FOS Ron Simmons

To clarify, it's a misrep because he FOS'd me based on it. Without the direct quote that implies to me it was substantial, what brownie asked when in fact it wasn't.

I look forward to hearing it when you get chance Ron, there's always a possibility i'm wrong and I wouldn't like to see a case where you're put up for lynch without getting everything in to defend yourself, we can't really afford to make many mistakes in this game i'm guessing.

Archived