TNA: "WRESTLING MATTERS HERE"

Mr. Seven

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to enjoy TNA when it was actually about the wrestling, now i cant even sit through a full episode of Impact.. Hell, i turned off after 15 mins of Karen Angle boring the shit out of me last week.. Normally i can watch the bad as theres enough good within a show to make it worth while.. this isnt true of TNA's product right now and hasnt been for some time.. A rebrand is all fine and well, but it means nothing if the product stays the same.. Getting AJ and the rest of the roster to say "wrestling matters" over and over is only irritating, because clearly it doesnt matter that much to the people in charge..

It's appalling. I know that it's been done to appeal to really awful divs, but surely even they will see through it.

They won't see through it, but they'll moan about TNA anyway because of the comedy or Hogan or something. So TNA will still lose. The sad twats they're aiming at in this video would have been chanting "Best Match Ever" three minutes into an Amazing Red flip show anyway. So, waste of time and effort any way you slice it. Horribly patronising too.

• Paid Members

"We have the greatest athletes in the world"

...said an out-of-breath chubby James Storm at 2:00.

Some more corkers:

Shannon Moore: "There's not another company that offers wrestling" Errrr.... :confused:

Jesse Neal: "We go out there in that ring and we prove it night and day" If night & day means two tapings a fortnight, sure Jesse

• Paid Members
So much for the TNA name not going anywhere!

The new name is a bit shit, so the TNA champion is now the IW champion? or is it just the tv shows name thats changed?

Hervey said in the video "now with the company being called Impact Wrestling ..." so it looks like the promotion is changed its name. More new belts!

I have total apathy for this company now, whatever its called, it shows it doesnt even realise its lacking in wrestling quantity when it does something like this

• Paid Members

"Tell me how real it is to you" was a favourite quote of mine. It's how I imagine that "still real to me damnit" guy would talk dirty if he ever got a girl.

Archived