Barack Obama FTW

JNLister

I absolutely fucking love this. Not only are the jokes funny and scathing, but they're on Donald Trump, a man who IS a walking racist joke. The rhetoric that he and the right wing in America have been spewing is appalling. Thumbs up, Obama. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Would WWE have had to have given permission for the Hogan footage and "Real American" to be used or would it fall under parody and thus fair usage? Or do they just assume that no-ones going to sue the President?

I'd like to see who gets the task in WWE HQ to write up that cease and desist letter.

Would WWE have had to have given permission for the Hogan footage and "Real American" to be used or would it fall under parody and thus fair usage? Or do they just assume that no-ones going to sue the President?

I'd like to see who gets the task in WWE HQ to write up that cease and desist letter.

Knowing Vince he'd probably do it himself...

"So, it's Me Vrs The Government again huh, BRING IT ON"

He loves all that grandstanding bollocks, though this would probably be going a bit far.

I remember when he went on that mad PR campaign challenging the owner of some basketball team to a Cage Match because RAW got bumped from their arena for the play-offs.

• Paid Members

Vince probably had a wank over that video. It's totally up his street, as it fits in with "WWE is a slice of Americana" bollocks.

EDIT: Also in other Hulkamania news. If you watch the BBCs coverage, you'll see a lad in a red 'Hulkamania' t-shirt and yellow bandana when they show a shot of the crowd going mental outside the Whitehouse. It's like 1987 all over again.

Archived