The Royal F'N Wedding

The Miz

I have a headache due to being beaten over the head with this bloody Royal Wedding for the past few months, and now it is finally going to happen and be gone....gone for good Mhahahah...

Anyhow, I for one don't want to sit from 8am to 4pm watching this, and will no doubt come into here and go on the PC for most of it or perhaps watch a DVD. But my Wife plans on watching the entire thing.

What are your thoughts and plans for whilst it is on? And what is your level of interest or anger?

I'm very much in the 'meh' category, I won't be having a street party, but I won't be screaming bloody murder because it's on the TV. I might catch a bit before playing golf, but it won't bother me if I don't.

In general I like that we have the Royal Family, but again don't feel strongly about it. Good luck to them I say, they both seem like nice people.

• Paid Members

I think the ceremony kicks off at 11, so I'll probably have it on in the background for a little bit. I love shots of the crowds in pall mall etc. But apart from that I'm not really bothered.

If I had anything interesting to do I would do that then watch the highlights on the news at night. I dont think I'd feel left out if I slept through it. People watching the full thing for hours and hours are mental. Not as bad as the people that camped out on the street though. Jesus Christ!

I will be in work during the wedding. My boss feels that due to the wedding it will be very quiet in work but i feel as i live in Glasgow that it will be business as usual for a Friday as up here in Scotland there is not much of a buzz or a celebratory mood for a royal wedding.

I have the day off work. My mum and sister-in-law are planning on watching it all from start to finish and my plans for the day so far involve going for a drink at 7pm. I might hang out at the cinema all day...

I don't care about it doubt I'll watch any of it I'll either be to busy or just watch something else.

As much as they would like to think it's a major thing I think hell of a lot less ppl care about this than they think does I don't know of 1 person in real life or the internet who gives a damn and more ppl seem annoyed about it than happy

Archived