Geordie Shore

Magnum

• Paid Members
I've never been so I may be doing you a disservice.... but the "glamorous" city of Newcastle?

I wouldn't call it glamorous but it's not bad. It's quite nice in the middle and shit all round the outside. Like every other city in the country.

• Paid Members
I've never been so I may be doing you a disservice.... but the "glamorous" city of Newcastle?

I wouldn't call it glamorous but it's not bad. It's quite nice in the middle and shit all round the outside. Like every other city in the country.

Like a rugby players bath when its just been emptied. Clean in the middle with loads of scum round the outside.

• Paid Members
Why didn't they seet it in Jersey (the Channel island)?

Is Newcastle supposed to be the British equivalent of New Jersey or something?

No. Some MTV executive probably thought they had an ingenious play of words on 'Jersey' and 'Geordie'.

Personally, I won't be watching. I've never watched Jersey Shore, a similar show set in my hometown isn't going to make me tune in, and I'm not fearful of how I may be perceived by the public or holidaymakers a year or two down the line after the show is broadcast.

Couple of the people off it are from Sunderland & Middlesborough, since when are those Geordie?

Its all a bunch of crap anyway, had a mate telling me they were in a bar filming the other week while he was there - said there was a "fight"...which had to be re-filmed 3 times.

• Paid Members
Couple of the people off it are from Sunderland & Middlesborough, since when are those Geordie?

Its all a bunch of crap anyway, had a mate telling me they were in a bar filming the other week while he was there - said there was a "fight"...which had to be re-filmed 3 times.

Amazing. They'll never be pro wrestlers. You don't get to re-shoot in a wrestling ring!

Some girl I went to school with was down in Newcastle about a month ago and posted when she came back, "Haha, gonna be on Geordie Shore'. Now know what she was talking about. She's hot as fuck now, and I sadly knocked her back when she was ugly. Always the story. :(

Archived