the ukff are wankers

primetime1990

• Paid Members

I will book for you, but only remotely via my IBM ThinkPad.

Between Ian, Glads, Pity and myself - one, two, three, four. Next week, five.

spelling is not my strong point

so sorry if have upset u

Well you are talking rubbish, if you spell PASSIONATE on the thread title you can spell the word WHY. Already you will have thrown off any potential investors or people wanting to work with you because of your lack of detail. Name me another business who works using Text Speak because that is what you have done not just that you can't spell properly. How about you take your dreams of running a wrestling company and keep them as that - dreams - because at the end of the day they are better staying in your head and not turning into a real life nightmare.

• Paid Members

I know a bit of German and I'm willing to do commentary in the language for the international market. It'll probably only be things like "Gut rechte hand" and "er ihn bekam, eins! zwe!i thr ... Oh und ein rausschmei

• Paid Members

1. What is your main character's name?:

2. List any contacts (ex: email, facebook) - you may give this to us in private:

3. Height of main character (anything above 7'0 will have to be approved):

4. Weight of main character:

5. Please list any e-fed titles that you EARNED:

6. What are your finishing maneuvers, fighting styles, basic moves(s)?:

7. How did you learn about this E-Fed?:

8. Please write down a background story of you main character:

9. What is your E-Fed Experience?:

10. Please write out a Role Play Story Example:

5. Please list any e-fed titles that you EARNED:

7. How did you learn about this E-Fed?:

9. What is your E-Fed Experience?:

This - If we have learned anything over the years it is that a good E-Fed booker easily will translate to the real world, they are worth their weight in gold and there are NEVER any problems. I anxiously await said credentials.

• Paid Members
I know a bit of German and I'm willing to do commentary in the language for the international market. It'll probably only be things like "Gut rechte hand" and "er ihn bekam, eins! zwe!i thr ... Oh und ein rausschmei

Already you will have thrown off any potential investors or people wanting to work with you because of your lack of detail. Name me another business who works using Text Speak because that is what you have done not just that you can't spell properly. How about you take your dreams of running a wrestling company and keep them as that - dreams - because at the end of the day they are better staying in your head and not turning into a real life nightmare.

In fairness to the lad, there are always loads of BritWres "in the biz" mongs who come out of the woodwork to defend/attack characters like Alex Shane and Peter Staniforth when their names come up, and they almost always use the same hybrid of textspeak and illiteracy that this lad is using.

Archived