RAW Discussion 18th April *SPOILERS*

Dazz

Reading some Live ongoing RAW spoilers.

John Morrison defeated R-Truth with the Starship Pain. After the match, Truth attacked Morrison. It should also be noted that Truth grabbed a cigarette from a fan and started smoking it.

WTF is that last bit about?

• Paid Members

From what I'm guessing it said beforehand that Morrison told Truth he shouldn't be champion because he smokes. I'm guessing thats his way of saying Truth is a bad example to children?

So Truth attacking Morrison and then smoking is his heel turn showing him to be someone who shouldn't be a good influence maybe?

Guessing this means J-Mo's no longer in hot water, brilliant, will be nice to see him in the main event (and with it being a cage match I can see him doing something extreme)

• Paid Members
Smoking indoors is banned in this country. Hope he gets fined.

Not if it is part of an artistic performance, which this would count as.

Not if R-Truth's involved, it isn't.

Full raw Spoilers

Jim Ross out to announce the show with Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole in his Cole Mine.

R-Truth is out for a promo. Not many people in London like him. At all. He's interrupted by John Morrison. This sets up R-Truth vs. John Morrison right now for Truth's spot in the main event at Extreme Rules.

The 2011 WWE Draft was announced during the break.

John Morrison b. R-Truth - he takes R-Truth's place in the Extreme Rules main event vs. The Miz and John Cena. Truth turns heel on Morrison after the match by attacking him from behind. The beatdown lasts forever, and Truth ends by bumming a cigarette from a fan and blowing it into Morrison's face... which surely is illegal in UK public places.

Dolph Ziggler b. Evan Bourne - Ziggler has cut his hair and dyed it dark brown. Ziggler wins a short match.

Michael Cole will be knighted later tonight.

A video looking back at Edge's career is shown.

The Miz is out for a promo. Miz vs. Cena vs. Morrison will be a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules. Sin Cara comes out to interrupt The Miz. This leads to John Cena and Sin Cara vs. The Miz and Alex Riley later tonight. Cena, as usual in London, booed heavily. Sin Cara is super over.

John Cena & Sin Cara b. The Miz & Alex Riley - Sin Cara still looking shaky with some of his spots, but the fans didn't care. Miz abandoned Riley, leaving him to Cara's finisher and the AA. Sin Cara pinned Riley with a springboard lionsault.

The new Kong promo airs.

Eve Torres b. Nikki Bella - your usual Divas match. This earns Eve a future title shot against Brie Bella.

Michael Cole was knighted by "The Queen". He is now Sir Michael Cole. Jack Swagger then forces Jim Ross to kiss Cole's feet. At Extreme Rules, the losing team must kiss the winning team's feet.

Sheamus b. Santino Marella in a non-title match. Total squash.

Randy Orton b. CM Punk in a really good match - The New Nexus were banned from ringside. Dueling chants throughout the match. Orton won with a rollup after about 15 minutes. After the match, Nexus beat down Orton, but there's tension between Punk and Ryan. Orton recovers and hits the RKO on Punk.

Credit: @Chiddy_Kapow on Twitter

Full raw Spoilers

Jim Ross out to announce the show with Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole in his Cole Mine.

R-Truth is out for a promo. Not many people in London like him. At all. He's interrupted by John Morrison. This sets up R-Truth vs. John Morrison right now for Truth's spot in the main event at Extreme Rules.

The 2011 WWE Draft was announced during the break.

John Morrison b. R-Truth - he takes R-Truth's place in the Extreme Rules main event vs. The Miz and John Cena. Truth turns heel on Morrison after the match by attacking him from behind. The beatdown lasts forever, and Truth ends by bumming a cigarette from a fan and blowing it into Morrison's face... which surely is illegal in UK public places.

Dolph Ziggler b. Evan Bourne - Ziggler has cut his hair and dyed it dark brown. Ziggler wins a short match.

Michael Cole will be knighted later tonight.

A video looking back at Edge's career is shown.

The Miz is out for a promo. Miz vs. Cena vs. Morrison will be a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules. Sin Cara comes out to interrupt The Miz. This leads to John Cena and Sin Cara vs. The Miz and Alex Riley later tonight. Cena, as usual in London, booed heavily. Sin Cara is super over.

John Cena & Sin Cara b. The Miz & Alex Riley - Sin Cara still looking shaky with some of his spots, but the fans didn't care. Miz abandoned Riley, leaving him to Cara's finisher and the AA. Sin Cara pinned Riley with a springboard lionsault.

The new Kong promo airs.

Eve Torres b. Nikki Bella - your usual Divas match. This earns Eve a future title shot against Brie Bella.

Michael Cole was knighted by "The Queen". He is now Sir Michael Cole. Jack Swagger then forces Jim Ross to kiss Cole's feet. At Extreme Rules, the losing team must kiss the winning team's feet.

Sheamus b. Santino Marella in a non-title match. Total squash.

Randy Orton b. CM Punk in a really good match - The New Nexus were banned from ringside. Dueling chants throughout the match. Orton won with a rollup after about 15 minutes. After the match, Nexus beat down Orton, but there's tension between Punk and Ryan. Orton recovers and hits the RKO on Punk.

Credit: @Chiddy_Kapow on Twitter

He managed to condense all those spoilers into 140 characters? Fantastic!

• Paid Members
Sorry about live discussion, I dunno if its tiredness on my part but was that a Dillkid sign in the crowd just there?

Sorry for the spoilers, but he does a run-in, during the main event. He calls out Jim Johnson for telling youtube to take his wrestling themes account down.

Sorry about live discussion, I dunno if its tiredness on my part but was that a Dillkid sign in the crowd just there?

Sorry for the spoilers, but he does a run-in, during the main event. He calls out Jim Johnson for telling youtube to take his wrestling themes account down.

Genuine LOL out of me for that post.

Good job he didn't take a 'ThePhenom' sign or someone would have just said "Taker's not here tonight you spacker" and ruined his moment.

• Paid Members

Another shite show in the country. That Michael Cole skit was fucking embarrassing. Almost everything else was paint by numbers, save the best stuff for the US booking.

Thought the build up to Morrison and R-Truth was very awkward. It was awkward because the crowd weren't into it, it came from absolutely nowhere and the announcers didn't sell it because they are too busy working their shitty angle. Anyway, the turn at the end was superb. R-Truth was absolutely brilliant. I actually thought Morrison was going heel. It's two weeks in a row he's come out without his little slo-mo entrance and he picked the fight with R-Truth. I figured he'd lose and then go on the rampage. Nice little swerve on their part. Makes total sense because R-Turth has been floundering. I didn't notice the whole bit with the water last week and don't recall seeing too many people who did. So was it an angle or were they just embarrassed by it and thought they'd build around it? Either way, it worked and R-Truth got some nice heat at the end. He's a good enough promo to build on it if they give him the material.

Apart from that turn, the Dillkid sign and Sin Cara absolutely nailing his entrace, the only thing of note was Dolph Ziggler's transformation into, well, everyone else. There is now absolutely nothing unique about his appearance. Very smart.

Archived