Post-Mania RAW Discussion thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cena has lost clean before, though - he lost to Orton in that triple threat at WM24, and he lost to face Batista in their first feud.

• Paid Members

Well, if you're going to do your usual "Cena sucks, all current wrestling is shit compared to back in the day" spiel for the 250th time you could at least change it up by spelling correctly.

Are you just going to keep ignoring the fact that Cena has lost clean then?.

• Paid Members

Cena's lost clean more times that Hogan or Austin ever did. You dont beat your stars clean. Why would you?

Here's the list of McMahon's main babyface champions during his era. Not many clean defeats there. Oswald should have been in the book depository as well, with the amount of fuck finishers they had for ther babyface champs:

Bob Backlund:

- Lost title via Arnold Skaaland throwing in the towel

Hulk Hogan:

- Lost title via Hebner ref screwjob

- Lost title via 'torch passing' to Warrior

- Lost title via interference from Ric Flair

- Stripped of title

- Lost via photographer fireball to Yokozuna

- Lost to Taker in 2002 after chairshot and interference

Ultimate Warrior

- Lost title via outside interference from Savage/sceptor to the skull

Bret Hart:

- Lost title to Yokozuna via interference

- Lost title to Bob Backlund via Helen throwing in the towel

- Lost title to Shawn Michaels via 'torch passing'

- Lost title to Sid on RAW via Steve Austin interference

- Lost title via screwjob in Montreal

Shawn Michaels:

- Lost title to Sid after being hit with a television camera

- Forfeited the title

- Lost title to Steve Austin via 'torch passing'

Undertaker:

- Lost title to Hogan after ashes thrown in the eyes

- Lost title to Bret Hart after Shawn hit him with a chair

Steve Austin:

- Lost title via interference in a first blood match

- Lost title via two on one handicapped match disguised as a triple threat

John Cena:

- Lost title to Edge after going through the Elimination Chamber via MITB

- Lost to RVD at ECW ONS after being speared through a table by Edge

- Lost title to Sheamus by accidently falling through a table

There's more title loses that werent listed on the original list, but thats the general idea.

Meltzer's reporting on the audio update that Cena was pissed off after Raw, the way he'd been booked and the way he came across on the show. Cena needs to start throwing his power around. Brickhouse Brown used to refuse to do shit he didnt want to do. Cant see why Cena cant.

No, because Cena had already lost the match anyway (double count out) so the match restarting was a bonus if anything so The Rock screwing him over had no difference, it would of made more sense having a ref bump then The Rock run down and screw him but the match was finished, he thought he had lost...the match was restarted and then he got screwed over which is why he congratulated The Miz on Raw because he did actually win fairly initially in the double count out (or as it was a DRAW as Cena put it but obviously thats as good as a loss as far as Cena is concerned).

Eitherway restarting the match was stupid in itself just for the rock to restart it and then screw over Cena, it achieved nothing whatsoever.

Well the double countout was part of the match so he wouldn't be happy but I doubt he would be pissed off as well, he said himself he lost fairly in the double countout (which was his own doing anyway).

Would he be happy? No. Should he be pissed off whilst walking down the ramp? No. Disappointment yes but he lost fair and square initially so would you expect someone to come out all angry? Triple H didn't on Raw, infact no one who lost at Mania did.

Did The Rock looked pissed off walking out at Mania after he got the shit kicked out of him by Cena on last weeks Raw? No different to how Cena came out yesterday right?

Congratulations! You have a job on the WWE writing team with logic like that!

The Rock was not wrestling for the title on Raw and Raw is not the biggest stage of them all. Cena should have been well pissed. He should have hit The Rock when he went for peoples Elbow on Raw and turned heel. He is never going to turn heel ever and he has become boring and stale. He is also going to get booed the fuck out at next Mania even more so than usual.

What I'm saying is that The Rock costing Cena was the restart not the actual match, if The Rock wasn't even the host in the first place (if we going by logic) then the match would have ended in a double countout and Cena would of lost anyway fair and square. So if you already know that you lost to the champion then your going to be less pissed than if The Rock screwed him in the first place (which the WWE should of done as The Rock starting the match again was stupid anyway).

Agree that Cena needs to turn heel, ideally they face at Summerslam, Cena turns heel, takes The Rock out for six months or something whilst going over at Summerslam with the win then The Rock comes back in time for Mania in his home town and kicks the living shit out of Cena and gets the win in his home town.

Although would Cena get as many boos as a heel than he is at the minute? Knowing the WWE universe they will all cheer for him if he turns heel thus making it pointless or having any little difference anyway.

What I'm saying is that The Rock costing Cena was the restart not the actual match, if The Rock wasn't even the host in the first place (if we going by logic) then the match would have ended in a double countout and Cena would of lost anyway fair and square. So if you already know that you lost to the champion then your going to be less pissed than if The Rock screwed him in the first place (which the WWE should of done as The Rock starting the match again was stupid anyway).

So Cena shouldn't be mad at The Rock for embarassing him on the biggest Wrestling stage of the year and making him look like a complete loser!

I think he should be a tiny bit pissed off myself!

Was listening to Observor today and Dave Meltzer said that Cena was really annoyed with how badly he was booed over the weekend! Here's an idea! Ask Vince McMahon to un-lock your balls and do something about it! You can't tell me that after all these years Cena does not have any stroke!

By the way, would anyone else be intrigued by a Rock/Rey Mysterio match? I think I'd really like to see that.

I don't know about that, but why they haven't done a big John Cena Vs Rey Mysterio match yet? It could be this generation's Hogan Vs Warrior.

• Paid Members
By the way, would anyone else be intrigued by a Rock/Rey Mysterio match? I think I'd really like to see that.

I don't know about that, but why they haven't done a big John Cena Vs Rey Mysterio match yet? It could be this generation's Hogan Vs Warrior.

Wouldn't go that far. The main appeal about Hogan/Warrior was that both guys were touted as being unstoppable, near-unbeatable and at the top of their game. Rey loses pretty often, and tends to be dominated most matches by his opponents.

I'd say the current Hogan/Warrior match would be Cena/'Taker.

But I'd like to see Rock/Rey, just to see how it'd play out. Both guys are excellent. By the way, I also really regret we never got to see HBK/Rey.

• Paid Members

If the Warrior was in a wheelchair or something. Cena would slap this little fucker about like he was Jackie Gayda. It would be more like this generations version of Bret vs the 123 Kid more than anything else.

By the way, I also really regret we never got to see HBK/Rey.

Ian makes Carbomb MA's dream matches happen. I can make Bruno Sammartino vs. Bully Ray happen as well if you fancy?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2sqce_sh...ey-mysterio_fun

• Paid Members

If the Warrior was in a wheelchair or something. Cena would slap this little fucker about like he was Jackie Gayda. It would be more like this generations version of Bret vs the 123 Kid more than anything else.

By the way, I also really regret we never got to see HBK/Rey.

Ian makes Carbomb MA's dream matches happen. I can make Bruno Sammartino vs. Bully Ray happen as well if you fancy?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2sqce_sh...ey-mysterio_fun

I'm no longer Carbomb MA (I think neil must have changed it back), which is appropriate, because clearly my memory has gone to shit. I actually remember watching that match and loving it, so why the hell did I forget?

• Paid Members
Sorry to further take the piss out of your bad memory Carbomb, but they had another one on Smackdown last year which was pretty good as well.

Ah, I don't feel so bad about that - I didn't even know it happened. All good though, means I've got another match I can enjoy - thanks!

Well, if you're going to do your usual "Cena sucks, all current wrestling is shit compared to back in the day" spiel for the 250th time you could at least change it up by spelling correctly.

Are you just going to keep ignoring the fact that Cena has lost clean then?.

How is it my usual stuff? go on then find me the 250times I've brought up "back in the day shit" and even if it was I can say what I want, do I shoot you down everytime you bring up the the cat? If my posts some how manage to irritate you please put me on ignore or STFU about it, cheers.

Alright you got me Cena has lost to Orton, Batista, and probably Edge since they feuded forever, I still dont see why that would mean The Rock has a chance at winning, sure I guess they could do a screw job finish, not sure after the recent WM that would go down too well, even though I wouldnt like it...it makes sense for Cena to win.

. I'd also like it if Michael Cole fucked off back to being a war corespondent.

I agree, I want him off of commentary (On Raw at least) now. I want the Cole/Swagger Vs JR/King feud to finish as soon as possible, then get JR back to doing play by play with Lawler on Raw.

Please no, that would be boring as fuck.

Face and heel commentators really get me into the show, and the duo of Lawler and JR are NOT the same as back in 1999.

Archived