New wwe.com Layout

ClutchedByTheCamel

• Paid Members

It can't be worse than what it was. It was a complete mess, just all sorts of shit all over the shop. Like an 'older' office work colleague whose desk has crap all over the place "it may look a mess but I know where everything is". Fucking pikey.

Edit: Urgh. Just went to visit the 'superstars' section, and the annoying ad page came up. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE TO WWE.COM! So I did, and it didn't. Balls.

Im not a fan of it, looks messy and VERY dark could of put some bright borders around the content.

As for Flash its a outdated technology it wont be long now until Actionscripting/Flash is gone from all sites.

• Moderators
I prefered the simple version of the internet, so I like this. Remember when even major corporations would have shit looking Geocities-type websites? Its nice and simple. I like it. WWF.com from 1998 was basically bios, pictures and the Ross Report.

Like THIS?

• Paid Members

It's an improvement on the last one. The previous version seemed to be 3-4 years' worth of new features crammed everywhere possible; there was no longer any flow to the site and the navigation menu was horrible.

Mind you, saying that the new version does have its faults ;) All joking aside, the text on the main carousel is unreadable on some slides (light grey text on white) and the images at the bottom (Classics on Demand, WWE Shop, WWE Mattel etc) were broken when I tried viewing.

EDIT: A few refreshes, a few pages in, I'm liking it more and more.

Archived