Ongoing Shimmer results for those interested.

Snitsky's back acne

Pre-show match - Brittany Force pinned Pro Wrestling EVE's Rhia O'Reilly from Ireland.

MsChif pinned Kellie Skater

Mena Libra beat Courtney Rush

LuFisto beat Tomoka Nakagawa

Leva Bates and Allison Danger beat Mia Yim and Jamilia Craft

Christina Von Eerie beat Sara Del Ray by count-out

Cheerleader Melissa pinned Athena

REBECCA KNOX returns, and she is going to be the manager of the Knight Dynasty.

Saraya and Brittani Knight [w Rebecca Knox] beat Ariel and Nikki Roxx via DQ. - Apparently Knox and the Knights were really over as heels.

Serena Deeb pinned Daizee Haze

Ayako Hamada beat Jessie McKay

Misaki Ohata and Hiroyo Matsumoto beat Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews to win the tag titles.

Madison Eagles pinned Mercedes Martinez

Daizee Haze pinned Courtney Rush

Tomoka Nakagawa pinned Jessica James

Ariel and Nikki Roxx beat Leva Bates and Allison Danger

Sara Del Ray pinned Christina Von Eerie

Cheerleader Melissa beat Melanie Cruise

Serena Deeb and Jessie McKay beat Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews

....and that's all for now.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pre-show match - Brittany Force pinned Pro Wrestling EVE's Rhia O'Reilly from Ireland.

MsChif pinned Kellie Skater

Mena Libra beat Courtney Rush

LuFisto beat Tomoka Nakagawa

Leva Bates and Allison Danger beat Mia Yim and Jamilia Craft

Christina Von Eerie beat Sara Del Ray by count-out

Cheerleader Melissa pinned Athena

REBECCA KNOX returns, and she is going to be the manager of the Knight Dynasty.

Saraya and Brittani Knight [w Rebecca Knox] beat Ariel and Nikki Roxx via DQ. - Apparently Knox and the Knights were really over as heels.

Serena Deeb pinned Daizee Haze

Ayako Hamada beat Jessie McKay

Misaki Ohata and Hiroyo Matsumoto beat Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews to win the tag titles.

Madison Eagles pinned Mercedes Martinez

Daizee Haze pinned Courtney Rush

Tomoka Nakagawa pinned Jessica James

Ariel and Nikki Roxx beat Leva Bates and Allison Danger

Sara Del Ray pinned Christina Von Eerie

Cheerleader Melissa beat Melanie Cruise

Serena Deeb and Jessie McKay beat Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews

....and that's all for now.

Rest of the results (from Ringbellesonline.com)

Mercedes Martinez b Rachel Summerlyn

Madison Eagles b MsChif

3S b the Knight Dynasty to retain the SHIMMER Tag Team Championship

Ayako Hamada b Ayumi Kurihara

Wish I could be over there

ive been out of touch with shimmer for ages, i know jetta retired but is doing shows in uk and europe and lacey was just managing when i last saw, is rain still around. any chance that once knox and the knights have been built up efffectively as heels, they might bring the international home wrecking crew back to take them on?

ive been out of touch with shimmer for ages, i know jetta retired but is doing shows in uk and europe and lacey was just managing when i last saw, is rain still around. any chance that once knox and the knights have been built up efffectively as heels, they might bring the international home wrecking crew back to take them on?

Rain is no longer with Shimmer and has rarely been seen in a wrestling ring the past 6 months or so. Shame.

Apparently The Knight Dynasty got over HUGE last night - here are a few posts from fans who were in attendance last night, courtesy of the Shimmer forum and ringbellesonline.com.....

'The Knights are one of the greatest things ever. Knox and Britani are practically made of ham and cheese while Saraya may be the scariest woman I've ever seen. So they've got a very good dynamic with Britani's cockiness playing off of Saraya's viciousness. Oh, and methinks Dave will be having a talk with Saraya tomorrow before the show because there were a handful of things that came out of Saraya's mouth that were definitely not family friendly.'

'Really fun set of tapings. The awesomeness that is the Knight Dynasty and Rebecca Knox has to be seen to be believed.'

'Saraya Knight is absolutely terrifying. She's like a miniature Bruiser Brody. I half expect her to just wade into the crowd and start beating the hell out of anyone who looks at her the wrong way. I absolutely love her.'

'The Knights were AMAZING!!! Their heat was off the charts! Saraya indeed was scary lol! And Britani played her part to perfection, along with Knox. That threesome is going places.'

'Saraya very much scares me'

[in response to a picture of Saraya giving 'the look of death' to a fan and daring them to fight her] 'You think that image is scary on its own? Tack on her screaming that if you don't shut up, she's going to come over there and punch her fist through the back of your skull and then you get an idea of just how damn frightening she was. I admire the guts of all the folks sitting in front of me for continuing to carry on with her because had she been screaming those threats at me, I would have pissed myself in fear. So I went with the safe route and offered them signs of "I Fear Saraya" and "Please don't kill me Saraya" during their matches, which they seemed to approve of. '

'The mother/daughter combination caused nuclear heat before their match. We later found out someone got so mad that they SPAT on Saraya.'

'...I think I will turn down Saraya's thoughtful, generous even, offer to engage her in combat.'

'In the space of one day, the Knight Dynasty are easily the most hated act in SHIMMER history… in a positive way.'

Some matches announced for today's tapings.....

Sara Del Ray and Madison Eagles vs Ayako Hamada and Cheerleader Melissa

Jessie McKay vs Nicole Matthews - Best of Three Falls

Serena Deeb vs Portia Perez

Ariel and Nikki Roxx vs Misaki Ohata and Hiroyo Matsumoto

MsChif vs Sweet Saraya Knight

Athena vs Jessica James

Mia Yim and Jamilia Craft vs Daizee Haze and Tomoka Nakagawa

Brittani Knight vs Mercedes Martinez

• Paid Members

What idiot said that? I've seen Saraya live before, and no question she's good at what she does and is a good female performer. But mini-Bruiser Brody? Thats unnecessary hyperbole and isnt realistic praise. Compliment her on her ability to make the crowd believe she poses a threat to the other women combatants or the way she competes in the ring as a talent. Comparing her to Brody isnt a credible review of her talents. It would be like saying "CM Punk is a mini Undertaker". Its such a out of the blue and irrelevent comparison, it makes you wonder who writes those reviews.

Archived