UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

how the hell i lost that game 3-0 i'll never know...i thought i was probably the better side on the pitch, i just let in 3 weak ass goals in the first half. Simple over the top, through on goal finishes, i tightened up in the 2nd half and Chelsea didn't have a sniff. I just can't get the hang of attacking on the game, everyone seems to do it so easily, but i can't figure it out. I need to re-think my approach.

I made the mistake of going on cold again though, its takes me a while to get warmed up...i'm like Greg fucking Valentine.

Man Utd 1 - Dortmund 1

Nani & Lucas Barrios

Dortmund got the first point (and goal) of the season in a hard fought draw at Old Trafford with the home team starting strongly however Dortmund gradually got into the game and at times during the first half looked dangerous going forward missing a few guilt ridden chances. United scored the first goal on the break when Dortmund had a corner with Rooney squaring to Nani to blast into the net to put united in front, Dortmund however pulled a goal back shortly afterwards with a break of there own with Lucas Barrios tapping from close range to level the game just before halftime.

Second half Dortmund looked the brighter team but was unable to create many chances, both teams had a few chances to win the game as the game went on but overall was a hard earned draw for Dortmund with a draw being the fair result between the both teams.

Can we get an update on the league table, Goal scorers etc?

I'll leave it up to stunstone as to whether he wants to do a goal scorer update before the usual Sunday/Monday one, but I'm afraid I can't properly update the league table at the moment as I currently don't have the use of a PC (I'm using my PS3 browser at the moment) as my main one packed up last week and my old backup PC that I did the last table update on packed up this week as well, so the proper table will likely be late this week I'm afraid. I'll try to do a basic one over the weekend though and I should be able to post the new fixtures on Monday as usual. I've ordered a new PC which should be coming on Monday (fingers crossed), so hopefully it won't be too long after that before I'm able to post a proper one.

I was only planning on doing the updates ona Monday when the new fixtures come out. That way it doesn't upset continuity and it's easier for me to keep on top of it all. If there's ever a week that all the games are played before the SUnday then I would do the update upon completion but otherwise I'd prefer to leave it til Monday if thats ok.

Archived