UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atletico Madrid, WM XXX I added you Sunday for this weeks game but you haven't responded yet, I'm guessing you havent been online yet but I'm about 10:30 onwards most evenings. Also got Snake this week so could be a 1 game week for me.

If I am due to play you either this week or next week, if you are online tonight I will be free to play you. Post on here and I'll check it on the hour up until 11.

I am away in LA from Sat through to the 17th so I won't be able to fulfil my fixtures unless they can be played early or postponed until the the 18th.

I'm only marking shit assignments tonight anyway so I can drop that to play some Fifa at any point :D

If you're away and you want to play them early, that's fine. I believe Aston Villa and Chelsea are due to be your opponents next week.

I should be on after the game tonight for a game.

Are we scrubbing the Lyon fixtures after this week if Snake cannot get online?

Just a reminder guys for remaining games :

Bayern Munich v Lyon

Dortmund v Atletico Madrid

Everton v Man Utd

Man City v Inter

Real Madrid v Inter

Arsenal v Everton

Aston Villa v Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich

Chelsea v Roma

Inter Milan v Tottenham

Liverpool v Man City

Lyon v Napoli

Man Utd v Dortmund

Real Madrid 4 - 1 Aston Villa.

Ronaldo (2) Bent

Adebayor

kaka

Stunned. I really need to play pissed more often. An evening spent in the pub saw me come into this game against an opponent I'd previosuly been played off the park against but managed to hold onto a goaless draw in the cup tournament. THis would pan out differently. Quite literally a game in 2 halves ;) got underway with Villa getting an early warning when Adebayors header crashed off the bar. Undaunted, Villa took the lead from a corner as Darren Bent headed home. Madrid were straight at them from the kick off and it didn't take long for Ronaldo to dribble his way into th e box and slot the ball past Friedel. A second would come before half time and what a lovely goal it was too. A break down the right by Di Maria and a dinked cross into the box saw Adebayor overhead the ball into the net. The man was a revelation in this game! The second half begun much as the first half ended with Madrid pushing for a third and it duly arrived when Kaka headed an Ozil cross home unmarked in the box. The fourth followed swiftly when Adebayor through on goal unselfishly passed to Ronaldo to slot into an empty net to complete the rout.

Before Madrid take on a returning Nick they'll be downing copious amonunts of tequila, red stripe and jaegarmeister! The league is ours! ;)

Archived