UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

i had a good week last week but not started well this time.

Barcelona 2 - 0 A.C. Milan

Afellay (1)

Villa (1)

good match by both teams but barca started well with a early goal, a good cross from the the right was meet by an unmarked Afellay who scored a crackind diving header, the rest of the first half Milan tryed hard but nothing would work. Second half started like the first Milan were 2 down from another header this time from Villa.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barcelona 2-0 AC Milan

Afellay 3' Villa 50'

Barcelona flew out the blocks against Milan and on the first attack they scored after 3 minutes. Ibrahim Afellay a sub for Pedro at the last minute stooped to nod in a diving header from a wonderful Dani Alves cross. Milan were on the backfoot from then and as the second half came to a close the possession was 60-40 to Barca. Soon after the break another wonderful cross let David Villa beat his marker and fire in a wonderous header into the bottom corner to make it 2-0 and Barca saw the game out from there.

Barcelona 1-2 Tottenham

Villa 33' Defoe 5' 65'

First half lagged alot for me but it wasnt a excuse, Defoe suprised the Barca defence who hadn't conceeded so far with a early goal on 5'. Barcelona tired from sucessive games so close together tried in vein to get back into the match but Gomes put on a man of the match display to deny Barca countless times, a excellent double save from Villa first and then a world class stop on the rebound from Iniesta who fired a bullet towards goal but Gomes dived halfway across the goal to send it out for a corner. On 33' Xavi broke clear of the defence and slotted a ball into a empty box for Villa to pick the bottom corner with laser precision and give Barca a equaliser. The second half was a tight affair but a glorious cross from Aaron Lennon stole all three points when Defoe popped up to head the winner on 65'. Barca tried in vein to score another equaliser but the Spurs defence thwarted them every time. Well deserved 3 points for Spurs.

Manchester City(Dzeko) 1-1 Tottenham(Crouch)

A cagey affair with Dzeko putting City ahead finishing past Cudicini, a couple of substitutions livened Spurs up a bit and a corner in the second half was met by the towering head of Peter Crouch to secure a point

Barcelona 1-2 Tottenham

A fantastic match, Gomes returned to goal and put in a fantastic display, Bale was switched to left back to counter the pace of Messi, Tottenham grabbed the lead when Defoe fired in a rocket after 5 minutes, but Spurs defence was all at sea for the Barca equaliser with Dawson forgetting Villa was on the pitch allowing messi to square the ball to the free man Villa who slotted home. Spurs won it in the 2nd half when Aaron Lennon's pinpoint cross was met by Defoes header.

Chelsea/Dortmund and Spurs/City results added to post on Page 12 as well as the scorers updated to accomodate these two results. Only the Lyon games from last week to play.

Also, Tilde....I couldn't find 4 goals for Drogba from weeks one and two so I'm right in thinking he's only on 3 (not including the goal in this weeks match.)

If I am due to play you either this week or next week, if you are online tonight I will be free to play you. Post on here and I'll check it on the hour up until 11.

I am away in LA from Sat through to the 17th so I won't be able to fulfil my fixtures unless they can be played early or postponed until the the 18th.

I'm only marking shit assignments tonight anyway so I can drop that to play some Fifa at any point :D

Archived