Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That isnt stupid at all. Its an old saying, I've heard that a million times in wrestling. Especially around the mid-90s. He's highlighting the fact that he's got a problem and he shouldnt have. So his main problem is that he ... has a problem. Like Sting's old "the only things for sure, is that nothings for sure". Its a twist on words.

That isnt stupid at all. Its an old saying, I've heard that a million times in wrestling. Especially around the mid-90s. He's highlighting the fact that he's got a problem and he shouldnt have. So his main problem is that he ... has a problem. Like Sting's old "the only things for sure, is that nothings for sure". Its a twist on words.

Its still a daft thing to say though best not justify madness it'll only drive you mad as well.

• Paid Members
Its still a daft thing to say though best not justify madness it'll only drive you mad as well.

I'm saying its not a mistake as it pertains to what the person behind the character wanted to say. I'm not saying it isnt a zany or outthere thing to say. Thats what Hulk Hogan does though. Its how he is and how the past 30 years of interviews have been filled with stuff with. Its one of his likable traits. I think if your going to try and pick apart lines from promos directed at a facepainted man doing a Jim Carry gimmick, that will drive you mad. Since when was wrestling Shakespeare?

The BFG Series final matches at No Surrender will be

Bully Ray vs James Storm and Bobby Roode vs Gunner

doesnt say on the website but i assume the winners of those matches will meet to decide the No 1 contender

although i think it would be quite cool if they still went with the points so say bully ray beats james storm (who is according to his own twitter i injured) and Roode and Gunner can only finish top by a Submission victory. it adds more drama to the match. ray would of course insert himself and try and force a DQ thus meaning he wins but fails and Roode can use the armbar to get the win. gunner would of course be annoyed at Ray's antics leading to a face turn when Immortal inevitably implodes.

only other matches announced for No Surrender are Kendrick vs Aries (X Title) and Morgan vs Joe

Sting vs Ric Flair will take place on the September 15th Impact

Well looking at point's it look's bang on that submission wins will be important but Bully ray can't get a pinfall or sub win else he wins outright.

the point's are thus :

Bully Ray 49

Bobby Roode 42

Gunner 42

James storm 40

So Roode gunner and storm all really need sub win's

how they play it could depend on wich match go's first.

I would predict a roode sub victory and a draw in the other match meaning Roode wins by a point. :)

• Paid Members

I've completely zoned out of this tournament. I have no idea whats going on. I know Roode's got a chance, so hopefully he wins it, but its confused the fuck out of me. Hasnt got Steiner got a few games in hand, but cant win it or something? Gunnar's wrestled twice as many as a lot of them. Its up the wall to say the least.

Archived