Cryme Tyme's Shad arrested for 'crossing the street'

Snitsky's back acne

Saw this on a number of sites......

- Former WWE star Shad Gaspard was apparently arrested over the weekend in Columbus, Ohio for what his wife calls "crossing the street."

Shad's wife wrote the following on Twitter last night:

"This is Shad's wife everyone. I want to address the rumors that are going on around the Internet right now about Shad's arrest. He was indeed arrested today, in Columbus. No use denying it. But Shad did nothing wrong, he was trying to attend the Arnold Classic, and can you guys believe that the Columbus police department has nothing better to do than arrest him for crossing the street????!! That's what they got him for "pedestrian in roadway" I think we should all stand up and be heard! Too many cops abusing their authority!! Apparently they even decided that it was necessary to tackle him.... I am very disappointed in those who "serve and protect" right now."

• Paid Members

Aye, to be fair this is thread worthy.

Its the kind of thing i couldnt really care that much about, a bit interesting, but its defo thread worthy.

That 'random not thread worthy post' is a good idea, but it surely cant be for everything other than 'reports and deaths'.

I'm surprised someone who actually knows how to do these things hasn't posted a photo-shopped picture of Ali G with Shad's head super-imposed on it and a caption saying 'Is it because I is black?".

Because Shad actually is black, so the joke doesn't work.

Archived