Cryme Tyme's Shad arrested for 'crossing the street'

Snitsky's back acne

Yeah. I think you should have a good, hard look in the mirror after that suggestion.

I don't understand why this forum has an 'Official ROH thread' and people are anal about having too many threads. Can anyone enlighten me? I'm not an indy fan but I'd prefer to find out about what's going on in that world without having to go through so many pages.

Also, that reference is reaally old and played out.

A bit like me then. ;)

In all seriousness it does make me wonder whether what happened to Shad [if it is indeed as described by his wife, who would hardly be impartial in the matter] is due to him being black, however.

I mean in some states in the South of America being black is practically a crime in itself.

Also, that reference is reaally old and played out.

A bit like me then. ;)

In all seriousness it does make me wonder whether what happened to Shad [if it is indeed as described by his wife, who would hardly be impartial in the matter] is due to him being black, however.

I mean in some states in the South of America being black is practically a crime in itself.

I'd like to see those honkys try to arrest Michael Tarver. 1.9 seconds later: bloodbath.

Archived