Cris Cyborg negotiating with WWE

rohpete

• Paid Members
I can't believe they announce her under that name in Strikeforce. That can't be a real name now can it?

I've got a knife, fork and my hat here ready to have for dinner incase I'm wrong.

Her real name's Cris Santos, but she's the wife of fighter Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos, so she gets called the much-cooler sounding Cris Cyborg, or Mrs. Cyborg.

Same as Mirko Filopovic getting called Mirko Cro Cop, I guess.

I can't believe they announce her under that name in Strikeforce. That can't be a real name now can it?

I've got a knife, fork and my hat here ready to have for dinner incase I'm wrong.

Her real name's Cris Santos, but she's the wife of fighter Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos, so she gets called the much-cooler sounding Cris Cyborg, or Mrs. Cyborg.

Same as Mirko Filopovic getting called Mirko Cro Cop, I guess.

Thanks for that Big, you

• Paid Members
No way can you compare her with me. I'm far better looking.

With bigger tits!

Like I can talk in that department, I'm off out to get a bra later.

Anyway, this is probably a bit smarky but she looks like someone who could play the old China role and get in with the men if they so wished? It's probably not particularly PG though.

She barely speak english though, right? Can't see that working out too well.

I agree that Gina Carano would be a much better fit for it and I can't see her wanted to keep getting punched in that lovely face forever. wrestling might be a good fit for her.

gina-carano.jpg

I don't want to see her face get ruined!

Archived