smackdown spoilers

xear

People seem to forget that Alberto Del Rio is lined up to face the winner of the chamber match at Mania, so predictions of a "mystery man" being The Rock, Triple H or even Undertaker are a bit off. The only people I can see facing Del Rio at Mania are Edge and Rey Mysterio. Christian needs to come back and get revenge on Alberto but that's not a Mania main event, not yet anyway.

Big Show it is, then.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People seem to forget that Alberto Del Rio is lined up to face the winner of the chamber match at Mania, so predictions of a "mystery man" being The Rock, Triple H or even Undertaker are a bit off. The only people I can see facing Del Rio at Mania are Edge and Rey Mysterio. Christian needs to come back and get revenge on Alberto but that's not a Mania main event, not yet anyway.

Big Show it is, then.

Not a Mania main event but the notion of Christian being the 6th man to not only

1)Get the chance to get revenge on ADR at Wrestlemania

2) Win the World title

3) Create more intrigue in the match as to go to Mania, Edge will have to get past his friend

Sounds like a winner to me..

But yeh it'll probably be The Big Show!

Looks like Ziggler is really playing up this fired storyline. He posted this on twitter:

I love the wrestling business, and maybe its time to take that next step into the danger zone, brazzers are u hiring??? Haha. I

Dolph Ziggler is the lastest WWF triple crown champion. I remember Bret Hart achieving that feat in 1992 and it being a massive deal, him being only the second man to do it and the first during the expansion era. Now Ziggler is the 23rd man to do it and it doesn't mean a thing. And WWE wonder why their PPV buyrates are on their arse.

And Big Show WITHOUT A DOUBT will take Zigglers place.

Nah, I reckon they'll add Big Show vs 'Zeke in a singles match for the PPV. Seems what they were signaling at on this show.

I think they'll save that for WrestleMania, has quite an aura surrounding it that match, with the way they've been the last few weeks and could be a good addition to 'Mania.

If you guys are right then maybe it will be Kevin Nash taking the spot in the Chamber, him of Christian.

Bollocks. Nash should be nowhere near that shit. It was truly great to see him at Rumble, but in another Chamber match? No way. It'd be even more pathetic than his showing at Summerslam 2003 (except for his Jacknife after being eliminated). Also why are people suggesting that Christian might be in the Elimination Chamber? Don't get me wrong, I like Christian. But it's 2011, he's been out for ages and has hardly established himself as a legitimate threat to anyone since moving to Smackdown. As others have suggested, it'll be Big Show. If so, I guarantee another Show/Zeke confrontation, which will lead to a possible match at 'Mania, which will lead to Vince busting a vein in his cock.

• Paid Members

I've always dug Christian, but I can't see that shit flying for a second and personally I think it's a good thing. I still feel that down the line Edge will get to put him over in a strong showing, but it's not going to be during Wrestlemania season.

At least Dolph got into the history books!

I've always dug Christian, but I can't see that shit flying for a second and personally I think it's a good thing. I still feel that down the line Edge will get to put him over in a strong showing, but it's not going to be during Wrestlemania season.

At least Dolph got into the history books!

What, as the least memorable Heavyweight Champion in the history of Pro Wrestling?

Archived