smackdown spoilers

xear

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I thought Smackdown overall was pretty good but I'll admit that Ziggler has been beaten a bit too much at this point. Heading to Raw should be a good move for him where he can get away from Vickie for a bit and continue to hone his personality. He's come on in leaps and bounds since the end of last year so I'd be all for the move. Especially if he takes out R-Truth and takes his Chamber spot. If he does that he may become my new favorite wrestler ever.

The opening tag match was great fun, everyone should give that a quick watch if they get the chance.

As for the Smackdown mystery 6th spot? I don't think there's a grave that can hold his body down, personally. It's clearly got to be this man...

bigbossman005.jpg

• Paid Members

Just started watching it and within the first minute I'm already loving Booker's commentary.

Josh Matthews: "Tonight! We will have the coronation of the new World Champion, Dolph Ziggler!"

Cole: "A new era begins! Tonight!"

Booker: "...You gotta be kidding me!"

I already deem any other criticism of him in this thread null and void.

I thought Christian, too but didn't want to get myself disapointed.

Despite, to my mind, Christian returning, taking the title and facing the guy who put him out at Wrestlemania being the most logical avenue they have never shown any intention of giving him the ball; nevermind giving him the title to take into 'Mania.

...If they did, i'd die fapping!

• Paid Members
6th man - Christian

Does anyone else think this will be a massive let down? Why is there so much love for Christian? I mean, he's decent- but nothing special. It reminds me of a couple of years ago when everyone on here predicted/wanted Matt Hardy to become a main eventer.

WWE are now claiming that Smackdown is the 3rd longest running weekly episodic TV show in history.

sd.png

Sounds like a load of shit to me. For one thing. Casualty has had 755 weekly episodes over the last 25 years, and that fulfills the criteria of being episodic and weekly.

• Paid Members

Casualty takes about a 2 month break throughout each year. That isnt weekly. And neither are the other things on the list. I thought the whole argument was that Raw was the longest running constant show or some shit. Everyones keep moving the goal posts with the criteria. I cant think straight!

6th man - Christian

Does anyone else think this will be a massive let down? Why is there so much love for Christian? I mean, he's decent- but nothing special.

The matches he dragged out of some people on ECW the other year were alot more than decent, and on a near weekly basis.

He even put on some entertaining matches with Mark bloody Henry.

Archived