smackdown spoilers

xear

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did they announce any more matches for the elimination chamber then? That card is looking mighty empty!

They will probably shove a divas match down our throats, and have Alberto Del Rio in a "surprise" bonus match as well. I guess they want to give the Elimination Chamber matches a bit longer this year.

Did they announce any more matches for the elimination chamber then? That card is looking mighty empty!

They will probably shove a divas match down our throats, and have Alberto Del Rio in a "surprise" bonus match as well. I guess they want to give the Elimination Chamber matches a bit longer this year.

Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston is surely a given, but I was expecting an official announcement.

I'd like to see the chamber matches get a bit longer though, so I hope that is the case.

• Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

It could The Rock who enters and wins the Smackdown World Heavyweight title, and then John Cena wins the WWE title. Then they could do their match at Wrestlemania as a Unification match that has been rumoured since October to be Cena Vs Undertaker.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I disagree because :

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Considering Rock is reputed to make about as much for one film as he used to earn in a year of bumping, I really doubt there is enough money to make him return to the ring even briefly and risk hurting himself and jeopardizing his chance to make more shitty movies, which are his livelihood now.

More importantly, is Rock's new remix on your Youtube yet????

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Wow, whole lot of nothing there if you haven't seen Raw.

Also, thats an utterly senseless piece of shite booking. Ziggles looks piss weak winning the World title on a retrospective screwjob disqualification Dusty finish. And then he's "fired?" What was the point in putting the title on him in the first place, even if he is back quicker than you can say Juan Cena.

In addition Edge looks retarded for using the Spear at all, knowing the consequences. Never mind in full view of the ref that wants you to lose. DRIBBLING SPASTIC.

If this leads to R-Truth taking a mysterious beating at the EC, to be replaced by Ziggles in the Raw Chamber match then i'm all for it...
:thumbsup:

Great call, I hope it happens.

Agreed, that R Truth doesn't deserve to be in the match at all. But After putting on that great match with The Miz Monday night on Raw, I'd like to see Daniel Bryan take his place.

If this leads to R-Truth taking a mysterious beating at the EC, to be replaced by Ziggles in the Raw Chamber match then i'm all for it...

Great idea, R-Truth is fucking dreadful and his constant botches over the past few weeks surely must prove that he's not "big time" material and never will be.

nodq.com

- In an item that was left out of our SmackDown spoiler report, Cody Rhodes returned from his storyline reconstructive face surgery wearing a Mankind-like mask and called out Rey Mysterio. They teased a big announcement for next week.

- Dolph Ziggler was coronated as the new World Heavyweight Champion at last night's WWE SmackDown tapings, airing this Friday night on SyFy. Teddy Long then returned and ordered Dolph to defend the title immediately against Edge.

The match saw Edge defeat Ziggler and he was announced as the "new" World Heavyweight Champion. Long then fired Dolph Ziggler, which apparently leads to an open spot in Sunday's Elimination Chamber match for the SmackDown brand.

• Paid Members
is it possible that Ziggler attacked Teddy Long?

Given the advantages he could gain by Vickie assuming Long's position in his absence, looks a reasonably good bet.

We could do with someone to establish means and opportunity now we have a motive, and assuming Dolph is proven guilty in a fair trial, he should be taught to respect law, order and justice.

nodq.com

- Right now the Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston match at WWE's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view is a non-title match with Kofi's Intercontinental Title not on the line. The match may be changed because at one point there was discussion of having World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Intercontinental Champion Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 27.

Archived