smackdown spoilers

xear

nodq.com

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Edge, John Morrison, and R-Truth defeated Kane, C.M. Punk, King Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, and Drew McIntyre. After they all took turns hitting finishers, Rey hit a double 619 on Dolph and Barrett, then Edge speared Dolph for the pin.

As Edge celebrated, Vickie Guerrero came out to major heat. She said Edge assaulted Teddy Long, she can prove it, and he's fired. The coronation of Dolph will be later tonight. Edge slowly left to cheers to stay.

Maryse and Layla beat Eve and Beth Phoenix. Michelle McCool came out with Layla to do commentary, but she looked like she was limping. She's definitely hurt, as she has a cast on her right foot. Michelle interfered and sold it as if she injured her foot, but she was definitely already wearing a cast and limping beforehand.

* The Miz beats Kofi Kingston when Alberto Del Rio comes out and interferes.

A graphic noted that Smackdown will pass Gunsmoke after 34 more episodes. It will be second on the list behind only Raw.

Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov defeated Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater by DQ to retain the WWE Tag Titles. The Corre members were DQ'd after the other members of the group interfered when Santino hit The Cobra on Gabriel. Big Show came out and saved the tag champs.

The Dolph Ziggler coronation angle is up next. As expected, Teddy Long returned. He opted to give Dolph the World Hvt. Championship, but he booked an immediate title match between Dolph and Edge.

Edge defeated Dolph Ziggler to win the World Hvt. Championship. Technically, Edge became the "new" World Hvt. Champion. After the match, Teddy fired Dolph, meaning there's an opening in the Elimination Chamber match. Edge dropped confetti while the live crowd sang goodbye to Dolph.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge defeated Dolph Ziggler to win the World Hvt. Championship. Technically, Edge became the "new" World Hvt. Champion. After the match, Teddy fired Dolph, meaning there's an opening in the Elimination Chamber match. Edge dropped confetti while the live crowd sang goodbye to Dolph.

It's gonna be Booker or Nash, it has to be?!

• Paid Members

There ain't no grave can hold my body down...

Includes Monday Night Raw Spoilers

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

It could The Rock who enters and wins the Smackdown World Heavyweight title, and then John Cena wins the WWE title. Then they could do their match at Wrestlemania as a Unification match that has been rumoured since October to be Cena Vs Undertaker.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

It could The Rock who enters and wins the Smackdown World Heavyweight title, and then John Cena wins the WWE title. Then they could do their match at Wrestlemania as a Unification match that has been rumoured since October to be Cena Vs Undertaker.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

They won't blow the The Rock's in ring return on a suprise appearance at a b show ppv. They would build and milk the shit out of that! Not a chance.

Edge wins the title yet again! I don't mind this as much as others even though I think he's had waaay too many reigns in the past. Sounds like an entertaining show.

Too right, I can name all of Hogans WWE reigns straight off the top of my head, Edge on the other hand, i'd struggle to name a quarter.

Sounds a bit of a bizzare Smackdown to have before a PPV. A guy who has never held a World Heavyweight Title is handed his first Title reign (so it seems), pretty stupid really as he can never have that match where he wins it for the first time (if he ever is going to win it) and then his first reign only lasted in what seems to be under an hour at the most before the guy who held it anyway won it back. Seems so overcomplicated. Then he gets fired and won't be in the Elimination Chamber PPV Title match where he had the chance of winning the Title anyway and now there's an empty spot going into the PPV. It sounds like such an overcomplicated thing to do, especially in one show and it's just really undermined Dolph Ziggler as he had to be handed the Title, only to then lose it in his first defense in the same night and then he got fired.

It is interesting and very well may be entertaining but on paper it sounds crazy.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

You're forgetting Alberto Del Rio. The feud (if it happens) will be Rock vs Cena and they wouldnt use that at Wrestlemania, they'll build it up to Summerslam where the buy rates will hopefully go through the roof! They dont need to save Mania buy rates, but every other ppv (especially summerslam and survivor series) needs saving.

And to get back on topic, im not sure it'll be Taker, i think it'll be Christian...even though he wont win it.

• Paid Members
Is Edge really a 15 time World Champ (11 x World, 4 x WWE)? That's fucking crazy.

I thought he was 10 time (inclduing bpth WWE/and world), although now im guessing he's 11 time?

According to WWE,

WWE Title:

Beat Cena at NYR

Beat Cena/RVD on raw

Beat Triple H (triple threat with hardy)

Beat Jeff hardy (royal rumble)

(4 in total)

World Title:

Beat Undertaker (MITB cash in)

Beat Batista (?)

Beat Undertaker

Beat ? (Elimination chamber)

Beat Cena (backlash)

Beat Kane (most recent win, TLC?)

(6 in total, wwe will update histories if its an official change)

Grand total: 10 (so far)

Archived