1PW - The Anniversary Weekend [Oct 8th & 9th]

1PW

• Moderators
Surely it would only clear things up if there had been confusion in the first place? No one was under the impression that Shawn was wrestling, were they?

It was ambiguous. I asked the question in this thread. and then you've got dopper's example. So yeah, clearly there was confusion.

Surely it would only clear things up if there had been confusion in the first place? No one was under the impression that Shawn was wrestling, were they?

A mate of mine heard HBK was going to be appearing and immediately bought a

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was ambiguous. I asked the question in this thread. and then you've got dopper's example. So yeah, clearly there was confusion.

A mate of mine heard HBK was going to be appearing and immediately bought a

• Paid Members
Didnt WWE pull Matt Hardy and Mick Foley from an Alex Shane show, even though they were booked before they even resigned for the WWE? Thats why I ask.

Sort of mixed up but the point is valid.

Matt was announced as the main event of the 1PW show and then dropped it when he was re-signed by WWE.

Alex's Universal Uproar show was meant to feature Jamie Noble (possibly Matt too) but he was dropped when he was re-signed, I *think* Spanky too. What definitely happened was a load of TNA talent were due to appear including Austin Aries, AJ Styles and Rhino, but TNA insisted they not do that show on the Saturday night because it may have jeopardized their scheduled appearance on the Genesis PPV the night after.

I was well pissed off that Styles/Aries didnt happen as scheduled (as was Shane v Rhino and Corino v Homicide) but the re-shuffle saw Low Ki v Homicide which was a very satisfying intense scrap, and a fun elimination 8 man with Corino, Sandman and Foley against Shane's group. Made the best out of a bad situation.

I was far more pissed off a few months later when 1PW promised Daniels v Ki and Tanaka v Joe, then (bare in mind this was back to back on the same show) presented Daniels v Ki v Elix fucking Skipper (so neither had to job) then Tanaka v Joe was a very brief match with a shitty count out finish. Making the worst out of an excellent situation.

Obviously very tempted. Gonna wait to see what happens with the DX/NWO show first though.

Just wondering, if i bought a ticket for a photo, would i be able to get a custom figure in a photo with him?

No, the custom figure needs to pay too... :laugh:

• Paid Members

Ok, id be happy to stay out of the photo meaning only the figure would have to pay... Well considering the custom figure would be of Shawn, that means Shawn would be paying for a photo with Shawn.

Id be saving quite a bit of money, mint, i think im on to something here... does the same rule apply for the A&Q? i wouldn't know what to say, but im sure Shawn has got a few questions he would like to ask himself!

Ok, id be happy to stay out of the photo meaning only the figure would have to pay... Well considering the custom figure would be of Shawn, that means Shawn would be paying for a photo with Shawn.

Id be saving quite a bit of money, mint, i think im on to something here... does the same rule apply for the A&Q? i wouldn't know what to say, but im sure Shawn has got a few questions he would like to ask himself!

indeed totally. however the Q&A should be sold out any day now. which also means the Photos & Autographs will cease been sold for the 8th.

the convention ticket will be sold for a bit longer but even that is getting very close to selling out. and am really not just saying that to rush you into buying it. but just be aware.

indeed totally. however the Q&A should be sold out any day now. which also means the Photos & Autographs will cease been sold for the 8th.

the convention ticket will be sold for a bit longer but even that is getting very close to selling out. and am really not just saying that to rush you into buying it. but just be aware.

Shit ! Me not having paypal means im missing Q+A :(

And front row for show unless Dome gets some tickets ;)

Archived