1PW - The Anniversary Weekend [Oct 8th & 9th]

1PW

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Khemical. ...The nite u was concived ur dad realy should have just had a wank

At least when I was conceived I got a good amount of intelligence and an aptitude for my native language, both in written and spoken form, and can string a sentence together. Better to be a pleasant surprise that a spontaneous disappointment.

arnt u the same guy who ran a show with a title belt called dual nations (England Vs Scotland title basicly) and on said belt had the scottish flag and the United Kingdom flag rather then the flag of St.George??? you say good amount of intelligence but it clearly doesnt extent to the understanding of the flags of the country you live in

• Paid Members
arnt u the same guy who ran a show with a title belt called dual nations (England Vs Scotland title basicly) and on said belt had the scottish flag and the United Kingdom flag rather then the flag of St.George??? you say good amount of intelligence but it clearly doesnt extent to the understanding of the flags of the country you live in

Yes. But what you may not know is I didn't actually make the belt myself; I got my belt from an Australian belt maker who I briefed saying I wanted a belt with the Scottish and English flags.

Yes. But what you may not know is I didn't actually make the belt myself; I got my belt from an Australian belt maker who I briefed saying I wanted a belt with the Scottish and English flags.

Why did you accept his work if it wasn't what you ordered?

Why did you accept his work if it wasn't what you ordered?

Why does that really matter in this thread.. is that not what PMs are for?

Khemical. ...The nite u was concived ur dad realy should have just had a wank

At least when I was conceived I got a good amount of intelligent

ha ha ha ha

Well spotted, Mr. Uppercase. Funny how I managed to correct my typo a whole minute before it took you to write that response.

:rolleyes:

Again, I voiced my opinions. Feel free to disagree, but only primary school kids then resort to dad jokes in response. Sleep safe, though. My dad's had the snip (after spawning another, so not in response to having me ;)) so their won't be any more surprise siblings.

I prefer sleeping with your mum jokes.

Might not seem original to you but then I haven't told you what I did to her yet. :laugh:

Will every person that attends the Shawn Q&A have the opportunity/time to meet him if they wish to pay whatever the extra might be? It's not a case of some will or however many there is time for is it?

If people are coming to the Q&A and want to get a picture / autograph they can chose to Q just like Ric Flair's one and they will get one for the charge as per request from Shawn

Thanks for the info, just to clarify as I want to be sure, if everyone person at the Q&A wanted to pay for photos/autos from Shawn could you guarantee there would be time to accomodate this?

Just weighing up my options and wouldn't want to come up and then not be able to meet him as that is the main part for me, but with paying for Autos etc being an on the day thing I wasn't sure if there was likely to be restrictions on the day or something.

Would there be any chance that the 1PW representative could PM me some contacts for him/her, as I'd like to ask about disabled access to the events that Michaels will be at.

Also, is the Nash/Pac event sold out now for disabled fans?

Archived