1PW - The Anniversary Weekend [Oct 8th & 9th]

1PW

Ok, id be happy to stay out of the photo meaning only the figure would have to pay... Well considering the custom figure would be of Shawn, that means Shawn would be paying for a photo with Shawn.

Id be saving quite a bit of money, mint, i think im on to something here... does the same rule apply for the A&Q? i wouldn't know what to say, but im sure Shawn has got a few questions he would like to ask himself!

indeed totally. however the Q&A should be sold out any day now. which also means the Photos & Autographs will cease been sold for the 8th.

the convention ticket will be sold for a bit longer but even that is getting very close to selling out. and am really not just saying that to rush you into buying it. but just be aware.

Shit ! Me not having paypal means im missing Q+A :(

And front row for show unless Dome gets some tickets ;)

The Dome will have tickets in the next 3 weeks.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to keep me up to speed...am I right in thinking that the Black Tie Dinner tickets won't be on sale until May?

We will possibly be looking for a couple of front row ticks for the Anny show. When will these be on sale?

Ta.

They are all on sale now mate.

Shawn Michaels Stuff

http://www.oneprowrestling.com/shop1PW/ind...Cat&catId=8

Anniversary Tickets

http://www.oneprowrestling.com/shop1PW/ind...Cat&catId=7

there will be another BIG name yes. that will not be out until May however.

indeed it does cost a lot, we tried to help by making installment deals on tickets

With Doncaster nearly fully sold out. we are thinking of doing a Q&A, Photo & Autograph sesh down south.. would this interest anyone on here?

possible areas are Cambridge or Portsmouth

As someone living in Portsmouth who's got a ticket for Doncaster I think it would be a good move, if you did do another event down south, to give people the option to transfer their tickets!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived