Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Paid Members

Is that legit? That would be pretty sweet.

If it was the Undertaker returning, you'd get the standard "Undertaker Returns" stuff above the date. They always do that. Sting's in TNA just now, right?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Is that legit? That would be pretty sweet.

If it was the Undertaker returning, you'd get the standard "Undertaker Returns" stuff above the date. They always do that. Sting's in TNA just now, right?

No, as far as I know.

I've read talk of it being Kong, but that's about as likely as them running a rape angle on RAW. They're not going to hype her up that much. Plus her legs are much fatter than that of the person in the video.

Also, I don't think its Undertaker, even though Raw is the big brand, the 2/2/11 is the Raw after EC. and taker is rumoured to be feuding with Wade if he comes back so he is most likely to show up on SD!. God I hope its Sting, but will not get my hopes up until I see more...

• Paid Members

I'll happily eat my hat if its Sting. I would be delighted, but I can't see it. It'll probably be a swerve to make us think it is, and it'll be a Jericho return, or worse, something Black Rain-esque! I don't trust wrestling to do something I want to see that much, so I shan't be getting my hopes up.

• Paid Members

Never seen this thread, but as I said in the Raw discussion, the whole style of it looks like a rehash of a Sting promo from the late 1990s. We'll have to see in the coming weeks what other vignettes they spring on us. Would be great if it was Sting, and its only because the supposed debut of the bloke is one month before WrestleMania that I believe it could be. Would love to see Sting turn up, just for a fucking DVD release.

But:

1) He has had talks.

2) He hasnt resigned with TNA to the best of my knowledge and

3) He likes money. If WWE have met his asking price, why wouldn't he be doing WrestleMania? Its not the impossible dream. This year, in Atlanta is perfect for him. This might be the last year where Sting can still put in a shift as well, so best get going. It would be funny if Sting and Nash came to WWE after that angle they did saying "we dont need this shit" to Dixie Carter. It would be like real life played out on TV.

Or it could be:

gregory-helms.jpg

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

At the ec ppv for the smackdown ec main event, taker is left in the ring with edge when the lights go out for a min or 2 then the lights come back on and taker is laying out cold, edge covers 1-2-3 and still champion, next night on raw bigity bam the promo airs and the lights go out, a rope drops from ceeling and its..............................

DUSTIN

Edited by buba3d