UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish I was going this year now instead of next year! What are the chances of getting tickets for this year on the off chance I could pull it off?

Given that there are tickets still on general sale, pretty good. I'd get in quick now though. After yesterday's revelation I'd have thought ticket sales will speed up.

Cheers. Are there any package things left with stuff like fanaxxes and the hall of fame and flights?

The "packages" that WWE offer, merely cover event tickets and hotels. Flights are secondary to this, and must be purchased separately.

All the official travel packages are sold out, however, you can still pay for a hotel/flight/ticket separately

• Paid Members
Judging by the fact that you are seemingly trying to book the entire trip via the UKFF, I'd say your chances are highly unlikely.

Yeah, imagine that, asking questions on a wrestling forum about trying to get to a wrestling event. The mind boggles does it not?

The "packages" that WWE offer, merely cover event tickets and hotels. Flights are secondary to this, and must be purchased separately.

All the official travel packages are sold out, however, you can still pay for a hotel/flight/ticket separately

Cheers for that. I've done some digging and I might just be able to pull this off now, though I'll have to work last a bastard afterwards to claw back some of the money. A small emotional price to pay!

• Paid Members

Just taking a second to place on record my thanks to 300 and Dazz for their PM replies. Dazz in particular gave me loads of useful info. Pleased to say that I too will now be heading to Atlanta for Wrestlemania and I for one am absolutely giddy with anticipation. The Rock being my all time favorite pretty much swung the deal for me. I was surprised how cheap the 'Mania tickets themselves were in addition to how reasonable the pricing was for Axxess and the Hall of Fame. Not sure if there'll be any space left for Raw yet but that'll be the next thing to look up I guess.

Can't wait.

Just taking a second to place on record my thanks to 300 and Dazz for their PM replies. Dazz in particular gave me loads of useful info. Pleased to say that I too will now be heading to Atlanta for Wrestlemania and I for one am absolutely giddy with anticipation. The Rock being my all time favorite pretty much swung the deal for me. I was surprised how cheap the 'Mania tickets themselves were in addition to how reasonable the pricing was for Axxess and the Hall of Fame. Not sure if there'll be any space left for Raw yet but that'll be the next thing to look up I guess.

Can't wait.

Glad you got it together. Apologies for being a tad pissy earlier in the thread. Have a good trip.

• Paid Members

Can't wait.

Glad you got it together. Apologies for being a tad pissy earlier in the thread. Have a good trip.

S'all good in the hood, cheers.

In regards to Wrestlemania 28...

Are Axxess and Hall of Fame tickets exclusive to the travel package? Do people think it's likely that they'll be offering a hotel on the strip? I looked and it's about half an hour driving from the Sunlife Stadium.

Do people think there's likely to be a ROH show nearby like they've done before? Which day do they usually hold their Wrestlemania weekend show?

Can't wait.

]

Don't mention it mate! Glad you're getting out, hope you have a ball! I am sooo stoked about it, and it's getting closer and closer every day!

In regards to Wrestlemania 28...

Are Axxess and Hall of Fame tickets exclusive to the travel package? Do people think it's likely that they'll be offering a hotel on the strip? I looked and it's about half an hour driving from the Sunlife Stadium.

Do people think there's likely to be a ROH show nearby like they've done before? Which day do they usually hold their Wrestlemania weekend show?

Not at all, Axxess and HOF tickets are available to all, just go to ticketmaster :)

Archived