UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

• Paid Members

Has anyone heard any confirmed reports on who is singing America The Beautiful? I've heard the Bieber thing and all that, but I was hoping that was just a rumour and not certain.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am going to the Axxess that starts at 6pm on the 31st, but my flight doesn't arrive until 1.30pm and can't check into hotel until 3pm, so the reason I want to be sure where to collect the tickets from is I won't have that much time for fannying about once I arrive. Gonna have to check into the hotel and leave almost straight away to get the train to the venue.

Im in the same boat on the Friday, get there the exact same times. I want to be checked in my hotel by about 5 and staright to the venue to pick up tickets etc. One word of warning for people though, at ATL airport apparantly you have to re check your bags and go through security so allow for a bit of added time, after the expected long ques and immigrations I hope its not going to take longer than 2 hours.

I did do this when I went to Houston though, I arrived at 3, about a hour at the airport, 30 min taxi ride, hotel check in, shower etc and then a 25 min journey to the arena and made the Axxes show fine and picked up Wii call tickets.

The Road Warrior signing is a book signing,havent got much planned for the Monday so will prob head to this. There definatley is so much to fit in,so far im gonna do Mania, HOF, Raw, Morning Madness, 3 axxess sessions, Wrestlereunion and hopefully the ROH fanfest and Animal signing.

Depends where your staying obviously, Im just getting the metro from the hotel. Its on the same long road I believe so won't take too long at all, its just a smidge more than Id consider walking. Google maps is pretty good, Im used it to plan out my way around pretty much everything. Im also going ROH on the friday and kind of gutted I didnt go to the saturday aswell and just do Axxess all sunday. I was then going to try and get to the Dragon Gate USA show on the sunday but the venue seems to be a bit far out from the congress centre unless Im missing something?

Thanks for that, found the venue on google maps, only looks around 10 mins or so so will hopefulyl get to the fanfest.

Just been on Road Warrior Animal's official website. On there it says he is doing book signings in Atlanta from the 31st to the 3rd...not the 4th. Typical that it would just end up clashing with other stuff, rather than being during the day when there's nothing going on.

me and my mate who I'm going with are flying on the 9am KLM flight from Gatwick on the thursday- not sure if thats the one your talking about.

Aye thats the one we're on I think :thumbsup:

Anyone know when you find out which wrestlers will be at Axxess? not the VIP ones.

Edit found it, http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/wrestlemaniaaxxess/

the georgian terrace hotel. Looks pretty nice, and is in a good midtown location. Really looking forward to the weekend. ROH, axxess, HOF, Mania, Raw. Sweet.

im flying out wednesday lunchtime, arrive early evening, gonna grab a chinese, then sleep depending on how excited/exhausted i am. Thursday explore downtown then axxess, friday georgia aquarium and ROH, sat ROH and HOF, Sunday its the big one, Monday im on the Segway tour of atlanta, World of coca cola and then Raw, Tuesday....havent decided yet, i dont fly out till 10pm so i should really plan something....any ideas??????

i have more planned for a few days in atlanta, than any proper 2 week holiday ive ever been on!

haha seems you have the lot covered to be honest. In terms of major central attractions there is also the aquarium which is the worlds largest I believe and the CNN centre as well. You could also go to Abby's house of ribs for lunch surrounded by wrestling memorabilia!

Might be some sports on on the tuesday as well. I know there basketball on the friday night which I will miss unfortunately as the ROH show takes priority, but there may be something tuesday although if your flying out tuesday evening (as I am) then you'd probably miss it.

Well my Friday night in Hotlanta has just opened up as Roddy Piper's comedy show has been moved back to Thursday to accomodate Axxess. Was maybe going to go to ROH but it's sold out and while they are releasing a few other tickets tomorrow - they are charging $75 a pop for them which is just mental for an ROH show. Anyone know of any good strip joints?

Anyone on the Thurs morning flight from Gatwick??

me and my mate who I'm going with are flying on the 9am KLM flight from Gatwick on the thursday- not sure if thats the one your talking about.

Aye thats the one we're on I think :thumbsup:

I'm on that flight too!

I'm sure you'll all have an awesome time! Me and my friends are starting to plan for our first Wrestlemania next year. Money is being saved, etc :)

I haven't been abroad in years, last time was Portugal when I was 16 so I didn't sort anything out anyway, my parents did. It's all seems like a daunting task so we're going the way of a package when they come out and booking flights soon after so we know everything is sorted.

385 days to go ;)

If anyone is up for answering any questions about their trip to 'mania this year then give me a shout!

I'm seriously considering going next year, despite not having any friends who even watch wrestling any more : /

Aw well if I didn't have any friends who liked wrestling i'd still go anyway, I think wrestling (Wrestlemania weekend especially i imagine) you're probably around wrestling fans that much that you can create those 'holiday friendships' pretty easily.

Archived