UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Friday - Road Warrior Animal Book Signing/CNN Centre Tour. ROH. Roddy Piper Stand Up Comedy.

Are you getting a cab to and from this? it starts at 11pm now which is a bit late.

Not sure. Will most likely be getting a cab back though. I don't really know what time ROH will finish. It's something I'll look into once I'm there. It does seem like something I have to go to though.

Im flying out the friday morning. Wish I had gone for the thursday now, I havent really allowed myseld as much time as I would like.

I land at 1.30pm on friday and then Im going to ROH.

Saturday is morning madness, 12pm fan axxess and then HOF.

Sunday is 8am Axxess and Mania.

Monday is Animal book signing and raw

Tuesday is a non wrestling day and I leave in the evening.

Anything else I can/should fit in? I was looking at wrestlereunion but not enough names interest me and the value for money aspect is a bit of a problem for me. Same for ROH signing I was going to squeeze it between morning madness and axxess at 12 but Ive met a fair few of the guys previously so Im not too bothered.

Also how do you go about getting your ringside chair back to the UK with you? and America you just get a visa type thing on entry? any cost?

• Paid Members
Im flying out the friday morning. Wish I had gone for the thursday now, I havent really allowed myseld as much time as I would like.

I land at 1.30pm on friday and then Im going to ROH.

Saturday is morning madness, 12pm fan axxess and then HOF.

Sunday is 8am Axxess and Mania.

Monday is Animal book signing and raw

Tuesday is a non wrestling day and I leave in the evening.

Anything else I can/should fit in? I was looking at wrestlereunion but not enough names interest me and the value for money aspect is a bit of a problem for me. Same for ROH signing I was going to squeeze it between morning madness and axxess at 12 but Ive met a fair few of the guys previously so Im not too bothered.

Also how do you go about getting your ringside chair back to the UK with you? and America you just get a visa type thing on entry? any cost?

Regarding the chairs. I wrapped mine up in towels to protect it and put it in my suitcase. It survived.

Visa shouldn't cost you anything. Just some paperwork to fill in. Unless your planning on staying over 30 days.

Enjoy guys.

Friday - Road Warrior Animal Book Signing/CNN Centre Tour. ROH. Roddy Piper Stand Up Comedy.

Are you getting a cab to and from this? it starts at 11pm now which is a bit late.

Not sure. Will most likely be getting a cab back though. I don't really know what time ROH will finish. It's something I'll look into once I'm there. It does seem like something I have to go to though.

Yeah I wanna go as well. Thing is I have an hour after the Kliq party and it's a twenty minute cab :-( which is fine time wise but it's gonna drive up the costs.

Big Rob, I dunno about anyone else but your trip.. month seeing wrestling, deserves its own thread, about your travels, or maybes when you get back?

I agree. I don't wanna speak for Big, but I think he will be writing down all his tales, either on here, or on a blog somewhere, as he should. A mental schedule he's undertaken.

At the moment I am planning

Thursday - Axxess and/or Pro Wrestling Live. I say and/or because I might go to Axxess for the first hour then go to PWL. Or I might not bother with PWL, but I did want to see a non ROH/DG indy show while there and this is the only chance.

Saturday - Axxess. ROH. Hall of Fame. Five Dollar Wrestling.

Sunday - Wrestlereunion for an hour or so. Dragon Gate. Wrestlemania.

Monday - Road Warrior Animal book signing (if for some reason the one on Friday doesn't go to plan). Raw.

Tuesday - All non wrestling stuff (world of Coca Cola/Zoo)

Wednesday - Home.

Will fit Abdullah the Butcher's restaurant in there somewhere.

Missing out on one Dragon Gate show, Kevin Nash's party, New Jack's standup comedy, PCW.

How are you getting to the venue? Ive looked in this a few times now and it seems to be over an hour away from the centre of atlanta on the metro.

Big Rob - whereabouts are you visiting for your wrestling trip?

I don't know how much Rob will be getting online in the next few weeks, so in the event he isn't I can tell you he has already been to OVW in Louisville, and is also seeing TNA in Orlando (possibly the recent PPV, if not then Impact, I'm not sure what show), FCW in Tampa, WWE in New York, ROH in New York, Shimmer in Chicago, WWE in Chicago, ROH in Atlanta and WWE in Atlanta. He's also going to Wrestlereunion, Hall of Fame and Axxess. He may be going to more shows than that, but they are the ones he is definetly going to. Awesome times.

How are you getting to the venue? Ive looked in this a few times now and it seems to be over an hour away from the centre of atlanta on the metro.

For Dragon Gate I guess I'll just get the Metro there. It is a bit out of the way, but there should be enough time.

Gareth is pretty much spot on, though I may also be going to Pro Wrestling SUN in Jersey. To confirm on my TNA attendance, I did the PPV and also two iMpact tapings. I would be doing tomorrow as well, but I wasn't told about it until Sunday, and I'm already heading to Tampa tomorrow. Annoying, but not too bad. Had front row for OVW and TNA so far, all fun to watch if not featuring any 'great' matches. Fun bumping into TNA people in the local shops too. Also, Rosita is rediculously hot in person.

Edit: I update my Twitter page from time, link in my sig if anyone cares.

• Paid Members
Gareth is pretty much spot on, though I may also be going to Pro Wrestling SUN in Jersey. To confirm on my TNA attendance, I did the PPV and also two iMpact tapings. I would be doing tomorrow as well, but I wasn't told about it until Sunday, and I'm already heading to Tampa tomorrow. Annoying, but not too bad. Had front row for OVW and TNA so far, all fun to watch if not featuring any 'great' matches. Fun bumping into TNA people in the local shops too. Also, Rosita is rediculously hot in person.

Edit: I update my Twitter page from time, link in my sig if anyone cares.

I looked at that SUN show, but it's in the arse end of nowhere, and I just couldn't do it.

Archived