UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

Annoying about Animal's book signing, doubt I can do it now, though would really like to. I'm now in the States for my trip leading to Mania, just got back from a fun OVW TV taping. Dolph Ziggler's brother was there, as was Mike Mondo and Al Snow. Wrestling-wise, its TNA for me next.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Anyone flying out on the friday?

Where's everyone staying again?

I head out on the Friday from Manchester via Newark to Atlanta. Staying at the Ritz-Carlton in downtown Atlanta.

My current plans for my time over there are -

Saturday Axxess & ROH

Sunday Axxess & WM

Monday Raw

Tuesday-Friday New York

Looking forward to it.

im confused about the whole international will call ticket pick up thing. How soon can i pick up the tickets, and where from. The phillips arena website is particulary confusing, no idea about the axxess tickets (and i'll be really short on time that day).

Anyone thats been before have any tips?

• Paid Members

You pick up from the box office of the venue of the show - Georgia Dome for WrestleMania, Philips Arena for Raw. You'll need the credit card you paid with. You should be fine arriving within a couple of hours of the show on the day...

Can't wait, is going to be an amazing trip.

My schedule is:

Fly out Thursday morning, see Roddy Piper standup show Thursday night

Ring of Honor sat night

Saturday morning axxess, then Hall of Fame

Wrestlemania 27

Monday night raw

plus will get to the world of coca colas and abbys house of ribs. Going to be very sweet.

Flying out Wednesday morning. Doing Axxess on Thursday night, ROH Friday night, ROH Saturday noon, Hall of Fame Saturday night, check out the Wrestlereunion event on Sunday morning, Wrestlemania (obviously), Raw on Monday and NBA Hawks vs. Spurs on Tuesday. Fly home Wednesday.

Big Rob, I dunno about anyone else but your trip.. month seeing wrestling, deserves its own thread, about your travels, or maybes when you get back?

I agree. I don't wanna speak for Big, but I think he will be writing down all his tales, either on here, or on a blog somewhere, as he should. A mental schedule he's undertaken.

At the moment I am planning

Thursday - Axxess and/or Pro Wrestling Live. I say and/or because I might go to Axxess for the first hour then go to PWL. Or I might not bother with PWL, but I did want to see a non ROH/DG indy show while there and this is the only chance.

Friday - Road Warrior Animal Book Signing/CNN Centre Tour. ROH. Roddy Piper Stand Up Comedy.

Saturday - Axxess. ROH. Hall of Fame. Five Dollar Wrestling.

Sunday - Wrestlereunion for an hour or so. Dragon Gate. Wrestlemania.

Monday - Road Warrior Animal book signing (if for some reason the one on Friday doesn't go to plan). Raw.

Tuesday - All non wrestling stuff (world of Coca Cola/Zoo)

Wednesday - Home.

Will fit Abdullah the Butcher's restaurant in there somewhere.

Missing out on one Dragon Gate show, Kevin Nash's party, New Jack's standup comedy, PCW.

You pick up from the box office of the venue of the show - Georgia Dome for WrestleMania, Philips Arena for Raw. You'll need the credit card you paid with. You should be fine arriving within a couple of hours of the show on the day...

thanks!

3 weeks today and my wrestlemania ticket will be in my hand! *childlike excitement*

Big Rob, I dunno about anyone else but your trip.. month seeing wrestling, deserves its own thread, about your travels, or maybes when you get back?

I agree. I don't wanna speak for Big, but I think he will be writing down all his tales, either on here, or on a blog somewhere, as he should. A mental schedule he's undertaken.

At the moment I am planning

Thursday - Axxess and/or Pro Wrestling Live. I say and/or because I might go to Axxess for the first hour then go to PWL. Or I might not bother with PWL, but I did want to see a non ROH/DG indy show while there and this is the only chance.

Friday - Road Warrior Animal Book Signing/CNN Centre Tour. ROH. Roddy Piper Stand Up Comedy.

Saturday - Axxess. ROH. Hall of Fame. Five Dollar Wrestling.

Sunday - Wrestlereunion for an hour or so. Dragon Gate. Wrestlemania.

Monday - Road Warrior Animal book signing (if for some reason the one on Friday doesn't go to plan). Raw.

Tuesday - All non wrestling stuff (world of Coca Cola/Zoo)

Wednesday - Home.

Will fit Abdullah the Butcher's restaurant in there somewhere.

Missing out on one Dragon Gate show, Kevin Nash's party, New Jack's standup comedy, PCW.

Are you getting a cab to and from this? it starts at 11pm now which is a bit late.

Dunno if I should sack it off in favor of partying with Big Kev and Xpac

Is anyone really thinking about going to the Nash & Waltman thing?Im heading to Axxess that night so doubt id get at the club until around 10 so not sure its worth the effort, but then again it is Big Kev.

My updated plans for the weekend are

Friday- Fly out, Axxess with Cena VIP, Maybe Nash party?

Saturday- Morning Madness, ROH Fanfest, Axxess, Hall Of Fame

Sunday- Axxess with HBK VIP, Wrestlereunion, Wrestlemania

Monday- Animal signing, Raw

Tuesday- Abbys ribhouse & Coca cola, Fly back at 11pm.

Archived