UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

I'm all booked up for the Platinum Package so will be in Atlanta from Friday until the Tuesday. RAW, Hall of Fame, 2 Axxess tickets, Morning Madness, and of course the big show are all included. Guaranteed first 10 rows ringside, so it should be sublime.

Also looking forward to Sunday to Friday in Orlando beforehand, and all that entails, plus trying to find in something that's non-WWE into Atlanta (CNN tour and/or Coca Cola tour spring to mind).

It will be really strange - first time ever at a Wrestlemania, but been a fan since 1990 or 1991. Been to countless shows, but I think the Wrestlemania experience will crystalise everything.

Being there, doing it, and buying the tshirt rather than reading about other people's greatly recorded experiences, can't wait :thumbsup:

How much did that cost you, mate?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm all booked up for the Platinum Package so will be in Atlanta from Friday until the Tuesday. RAW, Hall of Fame, 2 Axxess tickets, Morning Madness, and of course the big show are all included. Guaranteed first 10 rows ringside, so it should be sublime.

Also looking forward to Sunday to Friday in Orlando beforehand, and all that entails, plus trying to find in something that's non-WWE into Atlanta (CNN tour and/or Coca Cola tour spring to mind).

It will be really strange - first time ever at a Wrestlemania, but been a fan since 1990 or 1991. Been to countless shows, but I think the Wrestlemania experience will crystalise everything.

Being there, doing it, and buying the tshirt rather than reading about other people's greatly recorded experiences, can't wait :thumbsup:

How much did that cost you, mate?

I'm going with a mate and at this stage we're down over 2 grand a head. Don't know the exact figure, and its probably best not knowing lol

Finally took the plunge today and booked the Sheraton Downtown Atlanta. I'd looked at that Castleberry Inn originally, but the reviews aren't favourable at all. I can't see my wife appreciating the call girls.

The Sheraton looks a far better bet, for a couple of hundred quid more, and is not far from all the events. Buzzing now, flying direct from Heathrow on Friday 1st.

I know that the ESTA Visa Waivers are valid for two years, but is there anyway of getting proof that you applied for one last year? I've never had to show proof of having one in the past, but I've always carried a printed copy of the acceptance page, just in case.

• Paid Members

I can't wait this year, but that tends to be the theme every year. Each year I tell myself I'll make this the last one for a while, but that's not happening. We're going over for nearly 3 weeks, renting out a house in Orlando beforehand, which is costing me far too much considering the price of Mania alone, but fuck it, may as well enjoy myself. I'm not even bothering to come up with a reason not to go to Mania next year, it's a fruitless exercise. There's no place I'd rather be every spring. I think I'll be much more gutted if it turns out I miss out on a ticket, say for Mania XXX or something. I'm afraid of missing something big if I don't go out.

Finally took the plunge today and booked the Sheraton Downtown Atlanta. I'd looked at that Castleberry Inn originally, but the reviews aren't favourable at all. I can't see my wife appreciating the call girls.

The Sheraton looks a far better bet, for a couple of hundred quid more, and is not far from all the events. Buzzing now, flying direct from Heathrow on Friday 1st.

I know that the ESTA Visa Waivers are valid for two years, but is there anyway of getting proof that you applied for one last year? I've never had to show proof of having one in the past, but I've always carried a printed copy of the acceptance page, just in case.

RE : Castleberry.. I cancelled promptly after reading reviews. I'm now in a MUCH nicer hotel, cannot find a negative review at all.

I too am flying out of Heathrow on the 1st too! Might see ya on my flight (though, I suspect a fair few WMers will be on it)

Hate to put a dampener on things or add doubt, but assume where possible you boys and girls have avoided BA?

Doesn't look like the staff are out of the strike woods.

Beyond that let's hope there's no volcanic ash to contend with this spring!

I'm planning on going to mania 30 if it is held in MSG how much do tickets generally cost there for decent seats?

Well front row tickets will probably be $1-2,000 I think and if held in MSG it will literally sell out in minutes making them really tough to purchase for those outside the States.

I wonder if Vince might consider holding WM 30 outside MSG but still keep it in New York and perhaps holding it at the home of the Buffalo Bulls or Giants stadium etc.

I guess fuck tradition when there's $$$ to be made.

• Paid Members

Go to the ESTA website and put in yr details (Name, Passport Number, DoB etc) and it will tell you if yr ESTA is still valid. You can then print that off.

Hate to put a dampener on things or add doubt, but assume where possible you boys and girls have avoided BA?

Doesn't look like the staff are out of the strike woods.

Beyond that let's hope there's no volcanic ash to contend with this spring!

I'm with Delta :) BA are insanely expensive aswell, so would only book with them if I had a hell of a lot of disposable income...

Archived