UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

I'm going with my mate, he got the gold package for two, we also got decent priced flights which involved a stayover in the airport hotel thursday night.

most gutted we missed out on packages to meet both hbk and taker though due to him being at work.

how likely is it we can get a ticket still?

Think most the VIP sessions are sold out. I'd think those two are most likely to sell quickly.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is it the next years Wrestlemania travel packages go on sale?

If going with 4 people what kind of package can you get for

I'm going with my mate, he got the gold package for two, we also got decent priced flights which involved a stayover in the airport hotel thursday night.

most gutted we missed out on packages to meet both hbk and taker though due to him being at work.

how likely is it we can get a ticket still?

Think most the VIP sessions are sold out. I'd think those two are most likely to sell quickly.

Yeah people are scalping tickets at 5 times the price which to me is not worth it, maybe they might of held some back for package owners if not theres no way We are paying those prices

Im going for my first time this year, on my own. Went all out for the platinum package as it is supposed to be a once in a lifetime thing, although I struggle to see myself never attending another one....but we wont tell the Mrs that. Im actually aiming to try and get a cheapie trip together for Wrestlemania 30 with 2 of my mates.

Im absolutely estatic, also going to ring of honor on the friday. Cant wait. Just hope taker and HHH are back for it. Infact I cant wait for March in general, not to brag or anything but from March 6th - April 19th I will be attending 9 wrestling shows across 3 countries.

Sadly just getting out of Uni last year and now having to deal with only being able to get temp jobs so far and currently not having a job I can't see me making this one at all. Sadly I think the furthest I'll ever get are Raws and Smackdowns around here as even when I do have the money none of my mates like wrestling enough to go to America, who knows though, might end up meeting someone who fancies it when I can go and if not I might just think to hell with it, it might be fun with mates but I'll just go by myself. Really for me just getting to a PPV would be great, Wrestlemania would be one of those "wow, am I actually dreaming" moments.

Not going this year, too much going on with getting a new flat and getting married, hopefully next year and if not then my brother and I have made a pact to go to Wrestlemania 30 which will surely be at MSG :thumbsup:

The one who got away :(. I don't think I'll ever find another female wrestling fan who supports Celtic! :p

Is there any rumours where Mania 28 is gonna be held? I need to start haggling soon, cos I anticipate my parents will get me some graduation gift. A gesture would be nice, but I'm seriously going to tell them any money they spend would be better off in the Get Soapy to WM28 Fund.

• Paid Members

I'm going for the fifth time in seven years. This year there are 6 of us going to 'Mania, and from those most of us are also doing ROH on Friday night and Saturday afternoon, Hall of Fame Saturday evening, DGUSA Sunday at midday and Raw the night after 'Mania as well.

Three of us are then hitting NYC from the Tuesday before heading home.

So far, flights and 'Mania tickets have been the most expensive things, we don't have to pay the hotel until checkout which is nice.

About a month after I get back, I'll be at all three shows on NOAH/IPW weekend in May also. What a year this could be, with more to come later on in 2011 as well it seems.

Like a couple of the others, simply put I can't afford to go - I'm currently unemployed and I don't have much cash to spend on something like that. What money I do have is going on bills, my mortgage payments, food etc. If I can get a job soon, I'm going to start saving so I can go sometime in the future instead. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about leaving my fiance behind as I'm sure he'll be more than willing to accompany me to Mania :D

Archived