'Nuttiest' wrestler in history?

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Didn't the guy who played the Boogeyman knock out his two front teeth, just so it would be easier to eat worms and stuff? That, to me, is nuttier than any of the hardcore stuff!

I'd say New Jack is up there in terms of sheer nutcaseary. I remember seeing the video not so long ago of him beating the shit out of some guy in a nightclub style wrestling event, then cutting a promo afterwards where he basically just rambled. But his stand up stuff is actually quite funny, so maybe he's just an intelligent badass?

• Paid Members
It's certainly not "rasslin" anyway, so I'm surprised you like it Richie, seeing as you've said before that it's Wrestling on the marquee and that's, that bring crisp ringwork, what it's about for you.

It

I wasn't talking from the point of view of a fan though. There are far too many people on here, and I'm sure we both will agree on this (there's a first time for everything), that seem to think something is worthless in wrestling if it does a 0.0 in the ratings and it didn't 'draw'. But that's not the point I'm making.

Fair play Gladders lad. I do agree about the

Richie, I actually agree with a large amount of your views and posts, but I have to disagree here.

I don't believe that the ultra-violent action that is out there is actually a form of pro wrestling. I see where you're coming from when alluding to it still being two guys who are working together to simulate a fighting environment, however I think that it bares more resemblance to a Dirty Sanchez-type stunt show than what professional wrestling is meant to be.

What you see on Jackass, Dirty Sanchez et al are two (or more guys) performing potentially dangerous (and very often violent) stunts on one another in return for a reaction from an audience.

High-risk stunts and 'bumps' certainly have a place within wrestling when done correctly, I just don't agree with the glass-come-lawnmower style where no story is told and it seems like you're just watching guys who get pleasure out of having tacks and sharp objects stuck into their bodies - it's certainly not for the money in a vast majority of these cases.

• Moderators
Richie, I actually agree with a large amount of your views and posts, but I have to disagree here.

I don't believe that the ultra-violent action that is out there is actually a form of pro wrestling. I see where you're coming from when alluding to it still being two guys who are working together to simulate a fighting environment, however I think that it bares more resemblance to a Dirty Sanchez-type stunt show than what professional wrestling is meant to be.

What you see on Jackass, Dirty Sanchez et al are two (or more guys) performing potentially dangerous (and very often violent) stunts on one another in return for a reaction from an audience.

High-risk stunts and 'bumps' certainly have a place within wrestling when done correctly, I just don't agree with the glass-come-lawnmower style where no story is told and it seems like you're just watching guys who get pleasure out of having tacks and sharp objects stuck into their bodies - it's certainly not for the money in a vast majority of these cases.

Well, looking at Richie's posts over the past 6 months, it's because it's not mainstream. His opinions conflict over and over, but if it's the lesser seen wrestling it's ok. Case in point Chikara. He likes that, and he was asked "I thought you hated comedy wrestling", but that's ok. Richie just refuses to like mainstream Wrestling.

• Paid Members
It's more than likely because he's very good at what he does. Come PPV main event time he works his cock off and has great matches in the strong babyface tradition. As someone who claims to be a WCCW fan, you can surely appreciate that more than anyone.

That's once a month vs the childish tripe he spouts week-in, week-out to make a mockery of the heels before getting a beatdown he eventually gets his own back from. Are the means to that end always justifiable, seeing that one-on-one Cena has been shown to beat just about everybody?

Archived